All reviews central location one night station port centre cappuccino desk
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel very clean and tidy and breakfast was great. Staff were brilliant as I missed a ferry and they were more than willing to let me stay and make alternative arrangements. Very helpful and I would recommend staying at this hotel!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

6 of us arrived bank holiday weekend. Comfortable hotel, the staff were very helpful, helped us organise our trips to Monopoli and Ostuni. Continental breakfast satisfactory, croissants and coffee tasty. Would definitely stay here again and can recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I stayed here with 3 friends and we had a wonderful time exploring Brindisi. We loved the breakfast every morning with the delicious croissants and foamy cappuccinos. The room was very clean and the staff attentive to our every need. There was always a smiling face at the desk, ready to answer any question or attend a need we might have. We took advantage of the central location and explored the restaurants nearby as well as the bustling port. Definitely recommend Romano's pizza for their cheap, delicious pizza. I loved that Brindisi is not overflowing with tourists, I felt like I was in a real Italian town.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank travelingtchr26
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Welcoming staff, they do everything to make the customer happy.
Price is perfect compare to the excellent location in Brindisi center.
Recommended for business travel or simply tourism if you prefer to stay in the city center.
Close by the train and Bus stations.
Easy access to the markets and other activities within the city.
Thank you Barsotti Staff for the services

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple of days.
The staff where friendly and helpful.
The elevator is the smallest I've ever seen in my life. It was barley room for me end my suitcase.
The room where old. It has that smell of old dust hanging over it.
The bathroom had tiles on the walls and floor. Had to use the bathtub as shower and there where no where to put the shower head. The bathtub weren't clean either.
The breakfast was boring. Nothing good to say about that. Barely any bread and nothing to put on it. No juice, water or milk.
It's a cheap hotel so I guess you get what you pay for.
I didn't had any directly bad experience, but I will not stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business