See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Had to find a place close to the airport in a hurry. This Masseria has a service that picks you up at the airport and takes you back. (small old car but good enough).
The place is beautiful, great pool and large garden, tennis court, work out area…Food OK just didn't have much as I was getting a cold and didn't feel like eating a lot. The workers were very helpful. the WIFI only works in the rooms…bummer but that was better than at the airport which didn't have any.

Room Tip: The only noise came from a bar behind the property. So one facing in other direction?
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Stayed for one night at this hotel and it was so noisy there was music playing until 3.30am. Breakfast was terrible, the table cloths were mucky, NO bread,NO milk,No cold meats, No Coffee or Tea and the Toaster was broken. Some lights in the bedroom didnt work, the phone was also broken. I feel that the hotel needed some TLC.
When I complained at Reception about the breakfast,noise etc, I felt that they should have made a reduction on my bill, the guy behind the desk said he was standing in for the Manager and could not make a decision with regards to a reduction in the bill.I would go so far as to say he was very rude to me and my friend and said when you get home complain on Trip Advisor, not really the way to run a business I feel

Room Tip: Don't bother to book
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days last month, room was big but toilet was small and old, we had to move room because the smell coming from the toilet was to bad!
Breakfast was ok but very small just juice and croissants,
It's in the middle of no where would be ok in the summer but in the winter there is nothing to do at all!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Went there to work for five days in Brindisi.

Although they would have to improve a few details (wifi and maintenance), It was a pleasant stay. They were offering free shuttle service from/to the airport with no additional cost.

Food was nice and staff was awesome. Breakfast not the best.

Far from Brindisi city.

I'll come back

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2013

One reviewer stated they walked into Brindisi regularly, impossible. It is an enormous distance, would take an hour on busy roads. We ended up taking hotel shuttle to airport and airport bus to town of Brindisi as taxi cost 25 euros. Bus costs 1 euro. We arrived at hotel just before 2.0pm on a Saturday. I had emailed 24 hours previously to ask whether pool was open and was assured it was. Not true. There was a wedding party by the pool side and we were not allowed to use pool until they moved into hotel restaurant at 4.0pm. We asked for a light lunch. Not possible, kitchen closed for wedding. After persuasion they produced a sandwich. We asked whether we could eat it on a tucked away terrace, at the bar or in the reception foyer. No, we were quarantined to our room! At this stage we decided we would call a taxi and find another hotel.Reception then changed our room so that we at least had a balcony where we could eat lunch. Then the loud music started, not possible to siesta. Went down to the pool at 4.30. Pool was scruffy, missing mosaic tiles and broken plastic drainage channels around edge, serious health and safety issue, certainly for children. Broken fountain filled with algae in what could have been an attractive garden. Went into Brindisi for dinner as hotel restaurant closed for wedding party, reception told us wedding would be finished by the time we got back. Wedding was finished but now there was a birthday celebration in pool pavilion with loud music which didn't end until after midnight. There is also a dual carriageway next door with constant traffic noise. The only saving grace was the young girl on reception who came on duty in the afternoon, most helpful.

Room Tip: The rooms with balconies are 402,403,404,405. They overlook countryside and are spacious with comfy chairs. There is a lift to take up luggage to this level.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends