See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights in October in a quadruple room.
The staff at the hotel were extremely helpful and did everything they could to assist with your stay. Most helpfully booking a taxi to the airport for an early Sunday flight.
However the rooms at the hotel let the place down.
The sink had the last guests hairs in it, their rubbish had been left in the bin, the beds were rock hard and the shower wasn’t powerful.

All in all if you’re after a cheap stay and happy to over look a few flaws then this hotel is good value.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel. Although not right in the city center, it's a short drive away. The woman who checked me in was incredibly cheerful and helpful. Near the hotel desk is a place where you can have a snack or a glass of wine. For dinner, I ate in the restaurant located downstairs from the hotel. I believe that the hotel allows guests to order room service from this restaurant. Again, the staff there was very friendly and my meal was delicious. It was quite crowded with what seemed like mostly locals (not tourists).
My room was spotless, spacious and had everything I needed. The bed was very comfortable so I slept well. The hotel has elevators for your convenience. I would definitely recommend this lovely hotel. And I'd like to extend my gratitude to the staff for being so wonderful!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are big
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank LeChatNoir1959
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Came with a group,stayed for 3 nights.
The hotel stuff is quite freindly and helpful,especially those in the eating area
Tbe breakfast, typical Italian,was good.it was very pleasant seating outside on the balcony.
The room were very good,clean and spacious.
Very comfortable location,about 10 minutes wslk away from the old city.
The only thing i didnt like was a dinner our group had at the hotel on our first night. It was reserved,and since we arectalming about hotel dining,I coudnt understand why we wete re-sitted and it took them 2 hours to serve the dinner
Except this event, everything else was just fine.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank schumil
Reviewed 9 May 2017

We booked this hotel based on reviews, stayed 5 nights, I'll start with the positive, the bathroom was great, nice shower, breakfast was good,the balcony was great, they let us checkout late which was most appreciated, thats it for pro's, I waited and waited for the friendly staff that everyone raved about, it never happened,we always felt like we were bothering reception, I asked directions to walk into town on tuesday, very unexpectedly ran into a big market, why didn't they tell me this? although they seemed nice to the Italians, parking was a major cluster $%$%, the parking is shared with the restaurant and anyone else who wants to walk into town, sunday was the worst, so you have to get parked before 7pm if you want a space, the room (basic Double) was so small, not good for business travel, its adequate if you are only there for a couple of nights but no longer, the town is not as close as advertised, its closer to 1.4 km, overall we were disappointed, not friendly or helpful at all.

Room Tip: not a basic double
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I had a pleasant room on the 2nd (third) floor with a balcony under shelter. There was a light rain, yet I ate pizza and drank beer al fresco. Fat Tuesday was underway, but decided to stay away from Venezia; there was a celebration in the football stadium across the way, and the sounds of live music floated over the walls. Puccini, I think, so very Italian!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Charlie S
laconchigliadoro, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Palace Hotel Vicenza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear Charlie,
thank you for your stay in our hotel.
We hope you will return here.
Best regards