Hotel Campo Marzio(Vicenza)
US$137
US$126
Official Site
AC Hotel Vicenza(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Alfa Fiera Hotel(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$63
US$111
US$103
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
B&B Il Melo(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$75
B&B.it
B&B Mamma Rosa(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$68
Albergo Acampora(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$91
US$80
B&B.it
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Although the building is not one of the historic of the city, the owners have tried to recreate the classical atmosphere by using antique-like furniture and frescoes in some walls. The room I stayed was spacious and clean. The location of the hotel is about 10 - 15 min. on foot from the city's historic center. There is parking facility with an extra charge of 5 Euros which I used, as parking is forbidden in the zone of the hotel. The breakfast was good with several options from croissants to a variety of cheese and salamis.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I returned to for another stint of work at the San Bortolo Opsedale and had the great fortune to stay at Hotel Doge again - I was not disappointed! My stay was once again fantastic. It is a lovely hotel with wonderfully friendly and accommodating staff. I will definitely stay here again when I have future work at the hospital.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2016

I booked this hotel originally because of its proximity to a nearby hospital where I have worked for three weeks. My wife and I have been here for 2.5 weeks so far and have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful - very attentive to the needs of guests. Also, the hotel is very peaceful and quiet, being in the middle of very nice neighborhood, and is a short walk to the Centro area. I heartily recommend Hotel Doge to anyone who visits Vicenza - my wife and I plan to stay here again if I return for work purposes.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel is very close to the hospital and very convenient for anybody who needs to go in the San Bortolo Hospital

It's a 3 stars hotel but for the kindness of the staff and the nice location can be easily a 3 superior

Rooms are nice, having the parquet on the floor and being pretty clean

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2016

We loved this hotel! It was not a typical hotel but more like a boutique hotel where each room was slightly different. Plenty of room for myself and my 2 daughters (ages 9 and 7). The room was clean, warm and the breakfast was really a nice touch! A lot of choices along with great coffee! There is ample parking below (very safe and easy to access). AND...just down the corner was a GREAT little restaurant that served amazing pizza (they started their brick oven just for us). We did drive into town but you could walk if the weather was nice! It was cold and well - we are from Spain :). The staff was very accommodating with providing directions and even helping assist us several times when we locked ourselves out of our room (did I mention I traveled with young kids?). Would strongly recommend this place.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family