Glam Boutique Hotel
US$115
Viest Hotel(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$62
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Key Hotel(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$95
US$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$163
US$135
  • Breakfast included
US$107
US$93
Vicenza Tiepolo Hotel(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$73
Palace Hotel La Conchiglia d'Oro(Vicenza)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$80
US$80
US$92
All reviewscakescooked breakfastmain tourist attractionsdrawing roomscrambled eggsthree nightsil ceppobeautiful architectureshopping and restaurantsrooms are smallcomfortable bedgranolafive minute walkbreakfast roombreadreception deskfantastic stay
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The check in was easy and the staff both friendly and professional, the room was great, cosy , clean and comfortable. The WiFi works great, the breakfast was excellent with a variety of options, coffee was perfect. Overall a great stay and thanks to Francesca for all the assistance, an asset to the establishment for sure. I’ll certainly be back in the near future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Tiziano T, Direttore at Glam Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear V3629OEchrisc,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and you like every detail of the hotel!

It's a pleasure for us suggest at our guests the best things to do in Vicenza as well as the restaurants where taste tipical Veneto dishes.

We hope to see you in near future.

Glam Boutique Staff.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I stayed at Glam hotel last December. Excellent rooms, very clean and comfortable. The hotel is very close to all attractions. I stayed mainly for business reasons but being close to the city center made everything easier (you can walk everywhere, no need of a taxi/car). I recommend to everyone for the good rates if you book relatively early.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Tiziano T, Direttore at Glam Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear gee253,

Super! You enjoyed your stay in Vicenza and the hotel, that's really important! Also the good rate it's a main topic ;)

See you soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I am blessed to have spent 6 weeks in wonderful Vicenza--with the last 2 of those weeks at the Glam Boutique Hotel.

I don't even know where to begin with the compliments...
First of all, they truly rescued me when my 3 week trip turned into 6, and I needed another place to stay.
Everyone went out of their way to let me know if and when my room could be extended and then proceeded to treat me (and my family who lives in Vicenza) as if we were part of their family for 2 weeks!
Tito, Francesca, Anna, Stefania, Giorgio, Monica, Elisabetta, housekeeping, and, of course, Bruna ;-) were the best hosts for whom anyonencould ask!

Their kindness (and awesome breakfasts!)--EVERYDAY--will not be forgotten and will be (and should be) the benchmark for future hotel stays elsewhere.

As I read other reviews, I'd like to address some of the comments...

Regarding the small rooms and bathrooms...
Yes, the rooms and bathrooms are small--(and I don't travel light). But, this is a "boutique" hotel. I was not expecting large chain hotel size.
(The room size I had was all I needed. I was there alone--so I can't say if two people with a lot of luggage for 2 weeks would want that particular room.)

But, they do have a couple of rooms that are much larger.
Their "WOW" suite (I peeked ;-) is pretty awesome--but I did not need it for just myself. (Believe me, I love a big room and bath just like the next person--but I would take service, cleanliness, and location over large room/bath.)

Regarding the comments about the TV/Remote...
Yes, the remote is not super "user-friendly"--But I figured it out--and I'm not super tech savvy ;-). And, as stated by another guest--hotel staff will help you if needed.
(I can't imagine the tv and remote even being an issue when one is staying in such a cool city!)

BUT...If you are looking for a truly memorable place to stay which is also perfectly situated in Vicenza...look no further!

Super Clean and Upscale--Yes!
Exceptional Staff--Yes!
Delicious Breakfast and Evening Cocktails--Yes!
Perfectly Located--Yes!
Affordable--Yes!
(And, great lighting in the room--Yes! This may sound silly, but poor room lighting is so frustrating).

For many other reasons, I cannot wait to return next year--and now I look forward to seeing everyone at GB Hotel as well.

Thank you so very much for everything!!
With gratitude from the bottom of my heart!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Tiziano T, Direttore at Glam Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear BuddyDog27511,

It was a plasure to have here as our guest.
We are always really happy to help our guest and we always try to make them as confonrtable as possible .
You and your family have been really special guest in particular the little Fia ;)
We appreciate you honest opinion about gthe hotel and the rooms. Yes we have different kind of rooms for different kind of guest.
We are looking forward to see you again little glam house.
We wish you a lovely Christmas with your family big kisses from all of us!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Tiziano , Francesca, Anna and Stefania try to make you feel at home in their hotel and will go out of their way to ensure you have a great stay. Combine that with interior like an old Venetian palazzo and a location walking distance from town square and train station (Venice 40 min by train) and you have a winner

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tiziano T, Direttore at Glam Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear will934,

Thank you for writing such a beautiful review.
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt relax like at home! Our lucky location makes everything easier and super comfy!
We look foward to see you again in Vicenza.

Kisses!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Great small boutique hotel! I would highly recommend this location as it is in the center of Vicenza. Great location for walking to local shops and restaurants. Friday nights are great to grab a drink just a quick walk from the hotel. Great walking area!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tiziano T, Direttore at Glam Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Bcs55,

Thank you so much for you review! True we are really lucky to be in a super central position!

See you soon !