Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
US$106
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2019

Unfortunately this was not one of a great experience, not because of the quality of the hotel, after all it is a three star, so you can't expect better, but just the attitude of the management. This was not our first stay there, as we are there on business for quite a few years and we know what to expect of the property. Our first major problem occurred on the first morning when we went down for breakfast and posted the Do Not Disturb sign on the door because we left of our personal items out. When we returned to the room, the room was made, much to our surprise. During the course of our stay, everyday we needed to call down for soap or toilet paper, because after the room was made up, it wasn't replaced. The in room safe could not be opened and need to be drilled out of the wall and forced open, but these issues did not bother us, because they rectified the problems. It was the attitude of the management at check out when one of the staff asked how our stay was and I explained the problems we incurred, especially trouble by the fact that someone entered our room when we specifically had the DND sign. The manager's response was a shrug and asked if it happened again and when I said no, her response was "I guess she learned not to do it again". WOW, not exactly what they teach you in Customer Service 101, but to her it was an "I don't care about your stay" answer, because we were there for a business event and if you don't rent the room, someone else will.
On a positive note, the front desk staff and dining staff were very helpful, as always.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
VicenzaTiepoloH... V, Direttore at Vicenza Tiepolo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2019

Dear guest,
we are really sorry about what happened during your staying with us,above all becaus we are a 4 star hotel.We do apologize for any incovenience caused,but as far as I know we have sorted any problems on the spot.
Thanks again for let us know about structural problems because we had the chance to work on it immediately.

Who is writing is the Operation Manager,and yes I was at the front desk,when you have been
complaining about it,and first of all I did apologize and I have told you that i have been advised about the problems you had.
I tried to explain as well that we have been talking to the chamber maid and picking on her
about the problems she caused to you,which it shouldn't happene at all.
That's why probably I have adfirmed it might be she learned from her mistake -but it might
be I came out in the wrong way and you had a wrong perception of it.I didn't mean it.

I “do care about people”and our guests,first of all because of my personal education and than
because I have attended to customer corse education during the years.
I choose this job because I love it,and because of the people which it make the differnce in our job,and thanks to God our guests they do appreciate our efforts in making our daily job,but as human being we do mistakes ,but we are so humble to learn from them.

We are grateful about your lovely words spent forour staff .
We do hope to see you again as you have said happily while you were leaving the hotel
“See you next year”,with our promise to keep your words jealously and to improve since today on.

Kind regards
The Management

Reviewed 1 December 2018

I stayed in this Hotel many times when travelling for business trips in Vicenza.Still not being in downtown, location is nice, easy to reach. Personnel and management are very friendly and accountable. Rooms are quiet, comfortanble and clean. Rich breakfast, private parking available.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 13 November 2018

This hotel is a nice modern structure, with excellent rooms and great breakfast buffet. Staff are most helpful and accommodating. A fine restaurant is also located in the hotel but other restaurants are within walking distance. A small super market is less than a block away and can supply needed water, snacks, etc. The down town area, with numerous historical sights and the train station are also within reasonable walking distance but the bus service, with stops right by the hotel, provides easy transport to these locations.

A great place to stay at in many respects, so try it and I am sure you will not be disappointed. .

Room tip: Request a quieter floor and area and you will be accommodated. .
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 170michael
Reviewed 11 January 2018

What a great European Hotel! The staff are super friendly and very helpful! The rooms are typically smaller than what North American's are used to but were very modern and fresh! The restaurant was very good and the service there was good. Do check your bill at the restaurant as mistakes can easily be made when working with an Italian waiter and English speaking customers!! The hotel is about 1/2 hour walking distance to the Old Town but buses and cabs run often as well. And the hotel is very close to the local supermarket for snacks and beverages.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Marianne L
Reviewed 10 December 2017

The hotel and staff were great during our 10 day stay in Oct 2017. The hotel in on the main road leading to the old walled city center about a 35 minute walk or 7 minute bus ride. The rooms were a good size and clean and could be compared to any north American standards. We found the food good and the staff great. This hotel is above other European hotels of the same age that we have stayed at.

Date of stay: October 2017