Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
US$78
View deal
SAVE US$7
Hotels.com
US$85
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$78
PricelineUS$78
eDreamsUS$78
All reviews business trip nice hotel the hotel staff night stay highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2019

My coworker and I stayed at Hotel Viest this past September and October for a 5 night stay while working nearby. Although conveniently located near where we were working, it wouldn’t be the first place I’d recommend staying.

The hotel itself is clean but likely was at it prime a couple of decades ago. It’s due for some serious modernization. My room was clean but smelled of many a smoker in past stays. It’s considered non-smoking but that clearly has been ignored. The room is also very dark which kind of sets the whole mood of the room. Wi-Fi exists but is very slow.

Despite the “welcome” sign (in many languages) when you first walk in the hotel, you are likely not going to be hearing that lovely sentiment from any of the staff throughout your stay. In fact, I can’t think of one time that the front office staff even acknowledged us, much less said greeted us, as we came in past the desk to our rooms each night after work.

Speaking of the front desk, the whole area looks more like a real estate office than a hotel guest counter. Lot’s of exposed office equipment, file folders and other office products.

I didn’t get to use the pool, but it looked nice enough. Perhaps if I had been there in the warmer summer months, I would have given it a splash. The gym…exists but it’s minimally equipped. That said, I did manage to get my heart rate up in an effort to burn off a few pizza calories.

All in all, Viest Vicenza is…fine.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 1 November 2019 via mobile

We stayed in the Viest Hotel while on a business trip to Vicenza. It was conveniently located about 5 minutes from Camp Ederle. The hotel staff was extremely friendly during our entire stay. The room was a good size and the bed was fairly comfortable. The bathroom was large and the standup shower was fine. The room price (€74/night) included a nice breakfast buffet.

Overall, this hotel was a great value and a very positive experience. I’d recommend you try it. We’d definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

Conveniently close to the autostrada, some fifteen minutes from downtown Vicenza. Free parking underneath the room, which is very convenient. Room very comfortable (kingsize bed, nice and firm), quiet airco, well equipped red (!) bathroom with ingenious shower. Clean, well maintained, with a (shared) balcony overseeing the pool and grass. All in all a great room.

The hotel is shaped like a crescent, so it’s quite a long walk to the remarkably varied and tasty breakfast (coffee from machine is horrible but they will make you a decent one if you order it from the bar) if your room is near the wellness centre. The wellness itself is expensive and the fitness room quite small (treadmill, bike, three torso machines) and without weights.

Pool is smaller than it looks and quite crowded. There are plenty of sunbeds though, so no worry about catching some rays.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank HaagseBluf
Reviewed 7 February 2019

Stayed at the Viest last month for a convention. Lovely staff as always ! Rooms are spacious, clean and have great bathrooms. Restaurant is top notch. Wonderful variety of food for breakfast and their happy hours are yummy. Dinner menu is excellent as well. Overall great stay.

Room tip: second floor has better accomodations
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2019

Good location for this Hotel just few Km close to the Highway. Interesting building as you can park your car just under your room.
Staff friendly and prepared. the rooms are not really new and so nice but they are clean, big and the bed is very good.
It has a small but very nice Welness Spa Zone you can just walk from your room.
We had a party there and it was well organized and the food was good.
I can suggest this hotel for Business but also for relaxing couples and friends as it is close to the nice city of VICENZA .

Date of stay: December 2018