“Best ice cream ever.”

Come Una Volta - Gelateria Artigianale Biologica
Ranked #1 of 25 Bakeries in Verona
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: We believe that nature knows how to reconcile man with creation, with the passage of time and the seasons. That's why we decided not to manipulate the process of transformation of the ice cream, it does not add additives and coadiovanti, as often happens in conventional ice cream. In ice cream gelato organic COME UNA VOLTA will find only 100% certified organic ingredients. The ice cream organic COME UNA VOLTA is a simple ice cream, but a complex organism and complete for it since birth bride holistic principles of organic farming, the production of real ice cream according to the simple and healthy recipes of the past. ORGANIC FARMING restricts intervention to a minimum human intervention, because nature knows more than us. This is the choice of organic non-interventional we married. A method adopting sustainable systems for the environment and respect the times of the earth, of life and of the moon. The plants come into equilibrium with the eco system in which they grow, triggering spontaneous and natural mechanisms to fight disease and develop healthy, their potential fruits that we use the ice cream biological my house is healthy, untreated and genuine.
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

As the title says. I'm no gelato connoisseur, but I've had a few cones throughout my life. This is probably the best I've ever tasted. Highly, highly recommend giving them a visit.

They also have gluten free cones, and most of the flavors are without egg, for you allergic people out there.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The offering is nice (icecream, sorbet) and the selection of flavors attractive. I found the prices a bit high for the serving, but we are in Verona touristic place.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I'm allergic to dairy. It sucks. But I have a very healthy obsession with dark chocolate sorbet (frequently called fondente in Italy), and when I stumbled upon this place all my dark chocolate sorbet dreams came true. OH... MY... GOLLY... GOSH! Seriously... this was mind blowing. My eyes rolled into the back of my head at the first taste. It blew my mind. It's INTENSE, but UTTERLY DELICIOUS. Humina humina...

My Dad had the coconut ice cream and his eyes rolled back into his head when he first tasted it...

Needless to say, we came back here multiple times and I actually want to go back to Verona just so I can camp outside here and have chocolate sorbet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was the best chocolate sorbet I've EVER eaten, and I've eaten it on 4 continents...

The staff didn't speak much English, but graciously accepted my spattering of Italian and were always delightful, even if they did think I was an immense piggy.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

It was best Gelato in Verona!! This lovely place is located in small street, lady in the shop was so kind. I will visit here everyday! U would def. feel lucky, if u have one spoon of this gelato. Trust me, try it lol

Recommending flavor: latte/ yogurt

한국분들 여기 꼭 가세요. 너무 맛있어요. 베로나에서 먹어본 젤라또 중 제일, 이탈리아 전역에서 먹어본 젤라또 중 손에 꼽혀요!

大家你们因该事哪个冰快!非常非常好吃呀!在伊塔里,最好吃的冰快!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

This gelateria is a little off the main streets: we found it just by chance, but we were glad that we did. Delicious ice cream - served so patiently, even though we took ages to decide on the flavours we wanted!

1  Thank RadioGuyNottingham