“Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant in Verona, inside and out dining and an unusual quirk in that they give you pencils to draw on the paper that is on top of the tablecloth..
food was excellent and authentic with fantastic local wines. We noted that this restaurants clientele were mainly Italian which is always a good sign.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,710)

Reviewed 6 July 2018

This restaurant appeared in a Sunday Times review and it certainly lived up to its hype. We managed to get a table outdoors, able to watc( the coming and goings of passers-by. Tablecloths are paper and there are set of crayons to keep all ages entertained between courses. The menu has a good selection and includes a set menu that was very reasonable priced. Service was impeccable with very courteous and patient staff. Just inside the door to the main restaurant is the open kitchen which has a small seating area nearby, great for those looking to get an insight to the workings of a very popular restaurant.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Eight of us ate here on our last night in Verona. I had the tomato pasta followed by the chicken. I was so full I couldn’t manage a pud but did sample the excellent pistachio ice cream and the tiramisu. Very nice regional red to wash it down. A superb meal.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Very good food and good wine card with regional wine choice.
Price is reasonable and I highly recommend to go and enjoy a meal there.
From the various dishes that I tried I would highly recommend the stuffed sukini flower and the lamb is just excellent.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Fab food, nice ambience, attentive waiting staff and reasonable prices.

We only had a pasta course and shared dessert but the food we did have was delicious and good quality.

The Bigoli with sweet and sour onion sprinkled with pistachios was tasty. The onions were crunchy so added texture to the pasta.

The gnocchi was served in a rich cheese sauce with tiny broccoli greens, fave beans and olives. It was vibrant and delicious.

The dessert was to die for. Strawberry mousse on a biscuit base and gel topping with mint sugar but the lemon foam that accompanied it was divine.

The wine list is long. My only complaint is that my glass of house red was an exceedingly small measure.