“If you eat in Verona, go here!”

Il Banco Prosciutteria
Ranked #59 of 1,360 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$23 - US$57
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A new and unique venue of its kind in Verona and the Veneto region,Il Banco is a Restaurant which offers typical and original dishes based on the premium and reknown products of the prized Leoncini brand,which specializes in the finest of pork products
Reviewed 27 May 2018

everything was excellent and the service was super. Well done.
try and sit at the bar and try all the different cuts of ham and meats... a goo place to gain some meat culture!

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,340)

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Passed Il Banca on the way to the river and as it looked so good decided to have lunch here under their outside arches and very pleased that I did

The parma ham crudo board with a selection of blue cheeses was amazing, I loved the bread selection which came in a brown paper bag. I'm not normally one for pasta but my main of pacchereo with cabbage, sausage and carmelised red onion was the business , it was really really good , interesting sausage flavor and cabbage textures , very enjoyable as was the caramelle di mortadella , both were fresh, full of flavour and not like the dried pasta you get at home.

A bottle of Soave was a reasonable €16 and finished the meal with 2 coffees before exploring the rest of the city. The total came to €64 all in. Service was great, the staff friendly and happy to offer recommendations about what to order or size. A lovely treat with real Italian food.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I've been to Banco Prosciutteria a couple of years ago, and I decided never to go back to it, because the food was really bad, I think the worst I ever had in Verona.
I recently heard that now a new couple was helding it and I wanted to try again. What a surprise, the quality of the food was outstanding, much better of what I was expecting. I think that really people coming to Verona have to try it!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant in the city centre. Traditional Italian food. Great quality of food and wine! Normal prize! Try it! I’m Italian and I love this place!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Traditional Italian food, good wine and reasonable prices. We had a great experience on New Years Eve, 7 courses dinner and wine included for 75 euro. Definitely worth the money. Place to recommend!

Date of visit: January 2018