All reviews piazza erbe d oro unique boutique hotel red velvet sitting room room hotel i highly recommend this hotel perfect location italian charm charming city wonderful hotel close to the hotel hotel staff small balcony old town two night stay italian hotels
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Having recently stayed in their suite with terrace for three nights, it's one of the most memorable and fabulous boutique hotels I have ever stayed.

We used to go to verona once a year and stayed there every time, after three years' absence, me and my husband decided to return Verona for a long weekend.

We were greeted by the same hotel staff from three years ago, it feels we are returning home rather than stepping into a hotel, even the parrot is still there greeting us.

We had our usual room, the suite with the most charming roof terrace, the room is not large comparing to other hotels we have stayed, however, it's just so charming, decorated in the most quirky fashion, we are stepping back in time. We just have our drinks on the terrace, listening to the church bell in the distance, all peace and quiet.

You can't fault the location, it's in the centre of Verona, you can walk to everywhere. The service is impeccable, they just can't do enough for you, they still remember what we prefer even after three years' absence.

A boutique hotel with its own weird and wonderful charm, highly recommend to anyone, we will also be returning next year!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jiamei J
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Wonderfull and charming. Great staff, beautiful place. Room was very good and quiet. Cannot top the location. Really nothing "not wonderful" about this place. Would come back again. Highly recommended,

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

It has a flavir of the ancient, if you like the italian look this hotel is for you, my daughter prefered the more modern look but I like it, love the bath and the ac works well cant wait ro try breakfast

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2017

It was the best stay in my entire Italy trip. The gorgeous room, beautiful decor, street view from the balcony, spacey room and bathtub, kind and generous hospitality by staff, and all were perfect. What to mention is breakfast. You have to be very hungry for the breakfast otherwise you will regret in the morning when you arrive in the hall. The owner seems to be fond of tea and they have very good selection. I would like to come back here again, not to see Verona but to stay in this wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2016

This is a very romantic hotel and at Christmas I would say you could not find a more beautiful place in the world than Verona. However, even if you are travelling on you own as I was, for work, you will not be made to feel out of place. The staff at reception could not have been friendlier or more helpful. The lobby is very ornate and somewhat over the top, but the rooms are genuinely cosy. However, it was the attitude of the staff that for me makes the difference between this and most hotels. This hotel is luxurious but with a level of personal service and attention that makes it one step above mere luxury.

Stayed: December 2016