4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$84
TravelocityUS$84
HurbUS$110
2,006 results
All reviews train station minute walk free bikes city centre staff was very friendly and helpful convenient location hotel is located clean rooms old town one night stay excellent hotel short stay the air conditioning breakfast room yogurt buses venice
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2022

I loved staying at the hotel. If you want a well priced hotel with excellent value for money and close to the station whilst in easy distance to the town, this is ideal. The staff were helpful and my room was outstanding! The shower in my room was the best I’ve experienced in 2.5 weeks holiday in Italy - great water pressure from a rain shower in a very roomy space. I loved that the window opened so I could get fresh air. My only suggestion is if travelling solo to perhaps get a taxi from the station. Even though it is close, there are not many people about so as a precaution I would recommend a taxi

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 959jennya
Reviewed 22 October 2022

Arriving by train, I just loved the location of the hotel. To go to the city center, it's not the best location, but you can always walk a bit to the train station and catch a bus there.

The room was extremely comfortable and provided me with the best night of sleep in my entire journey.

The breakfast was amazing, either in variety as well as in quality.

The price was quite adequate for what it offered, which made everything better, taking into account that nowadays every lousy hotel is charging so much per night.

Overall, if you're spending a short stay in Verona, I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Reviewed 14 October 2022

I visited and stayed at this hotel in september with my family, I just can say that I will make it my favorite hotel to stay every time I will visit Verona. The staff was SUPER friendly, and always open to help. Buffet and breakfast service is TOP, with delicious food and a "barista" serving the hot beverages. Rooms were extremely clean and confortable and my parents were extremely happy about the hotel service and infrastructure. I deserves to be/become 5 stars. The distance from the historic city center was not relevant to us as it is right next to the central station with regular bus service.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 October 2022 via mobile

The Hotel is good if just a little clinical, lacking a little warmth with furnishings etc. However the staff were very helpful.

If you want a hotel that is clean and close ( 5 mins) to the Porta Nuova train station and 15/20 mins walk from the centre of Verona then this is a good choice. Great bus service from station to and from airport for 6 Euros.

Rooms were large and good bathrooms. Both very clean.

Breakfast was good if a little strange as you need to advise a 7am/ 8 am / 9 am sitting. Presumably as they cannot accommodate all guests at the same time. However plenty of choice.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2022 via mobile

modern looking hotel, with ample room, king size bed, comfortable bathroom.
it was perfect for one night stay, it is simple yet clean and comfortable.
it is not luxurious but it is ok for an overnight stay.
convenient location to go walking to train station.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple