All reviews panettone outstanding accommodation both bedrooms small balcony beautiful room location was perfect cold cuts breakfast was amazing yogurt place to stay walking distance mini bar coffee machine old city bed and breakfast home made cakes good size
Reviewed 13 December 2016

It was our first time staying at Residenza Borsari and it was a brilliant choice. The location was perfect, just a short walk from the Arena and the busy piazzas. The room was beautifully decorated and the hospitality was first class. Breakfast was self service but you could order variations of egg dishes and we had some delicious omelettes during our stay. The room offered the standard facilities of a mini bar and a safe and there was a communal coffee machine just outside the room. The bathroom was a very decent size and the shower was amazing!!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 November 2016

I visit Verona every year for a trade show and have stayed at many different accommodations. I have walked by the Residenza Borsari many times and had decided to stay there after a recommendation from an associate. Great location, very comfortable, excellent hosts and service. I had requested non-allergenic bedding, the host not only provided the bedding but went out and purchased an air filtration system to ensure the room was allergen-friendly!!! Wow!!! They now use the system for all their rooms! Luigi is a true host!

Room tip: Book a room facing Corso Porto Borsari
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We have been to many B&Bs and we rate this as one of the best. Everything was right on. The room was large, well appointed and clean. We had a small balcony where we could sit and enjoy a drink or snack The breakfast was exactly what you would expect in Italy. Fresh fruit and melon. A verity of breads, sweets, ham, cheeses and eggs made to your order. (Do try the special spread Vera makes, to eat along with some cheese). The service was wonderful and right there with a fresh cup of what ever coffee you like as soon as you sat down. The location could not be better. It is right in the center of town. You are a ten minute walk from everything from the Arena to the square. You can't miss finding a good restaurant. There is a couple every block. And last I have to mention the Hosts Luigi and Vera. When we arrived I felt like we walked in to our family home. You will find the kind of warmth only the Italians know how to give. I was looking for a pasta dish that I love. Luigi walked me to a restaurant one block from the hotel and introduced me to the owner and told him what I was looking for. We went into the kitchen and the owner had me taste the dish and it was exactly what I was looking for.(we ate there for the next 3 nights.) So yes we will go back to Verona and stay at the this B&B

Room tip: Ask for a balcony with a view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

It doesn't get any better, outstanding B&B in the heart of old Verona, walking distance to all, great service and quant rooms, haven't been to a B&B this nice in a very long time.
A must stop for the avid travelers!
Our only regret is not staying longer.
Happy travels!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We have just returned from a wonderful weekend in Verona. I booked this accommodation on line really on its central location and 5 minute walk to the Arena.
On arrival we received a warm welcome with tea, coffee and delicious apple cake.
Our room/apartment was beautiful. We had two bedrooms, a kitchen/living room and bathroom. All beautifully clean and comfortable. We had our own keys so could come and go as we pleased.
The breakfast was extra but a generous choice was provided as well as excellent eggs, on a small terrace.
I have no hesitation in recommending this outstanding accommodation and will certainly return next year

Date of stay: August 2016