Lowest prices for your stay
US$224
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$200
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Vio.com
US$185
Hotels.comUS$224
PricelineUS$211
AlgotelsUS$221
All reviews piazza bra train station up to date huge bed breakfast staff convenient location good size hotel staff single room min walk excellent hotel verona arena excellent breakfast old town city
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2022 via mobile

super hotel! one of the best I have come across lately! Excellent clean room, good Plumbing, chic delicious breakfast, convenient location - near train stations, not far from the city center. hearty and tasty breakfast, friendly staff (Serena deserves special praise). huge bed with a good mattress .I will definitely come back again and recommend it to everyone, thank you for the welcome!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Giberti, Servizi per gli ospiti/front office at Hotel Giberti, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hotel Giberti.
I am so pleased you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and in particular the breakfast and the team, they will be thrilled with such a positive review, in particular Serena.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

I came to the hotel spend the night before catching a train the next morning for Zürich. It’s incredibly convenient to the train station, super clean, super quiet, super comfortable, my room was super small but completely fine, super nice breakfast on the patio, and – the Wi-Fi didn’t really work. I’m sure it’s an old building with lots of concrete, but these days you can’t buy an English language paper on the street in Europe, because vendors “know” that everybody’s reading their papers online. I couldn’t sign a DocuSign document, or participate in a zoom meeting, or watch a 1/6 hearing, or do work, or FaceTime with kids, or buy a train ticket, or watch Netflix. All of which was OK for me, because I just went to bed early and woke up at 6 am. But really, normal people these days need the Internet. I was in 514, next to the staircase and near the elevator – neither of which was a problem. In fact the Internet was so bad that I typed this out and then couldn’t upload it!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

I found the staff so nice and friendly and helpful. The breakfast staff, receptionists and the house keepers were all lovey. The hotel is IMO in a perfect location 5 or 10 min walk to piazza bra. The single room was beautiful even when it was beside a lift my sleep was never disturbed. Lovely rain shower and big bathroom. All in all I would return to this hotel in a heart beat anytime I return to Verona. Thank you all I loved your city and my stay in your hotel.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Giberti, Servizi per gli ospiti/front office at Hotel Giberti, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2022

Dear mckab0,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay and event with us here at Hotel Giberti.
I will be sure to pass on your feedback with all our lovely team who I am sure will be delighted to hear your comments.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

It has good location of 10mins from Verona Arena. It has a modern and comfortable facility with nice views from the windows. We stay on the 7th floor above the terrace in modern large enough room. The customer service is excellent l! The downside is breakfast which serve not a great food selection and low grade coffee.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2022

Lovely hotel. Very clean and friendly staff with a good choice of breakfast. Only a few minutes walk away from the town, so not too far to walk but far enough that town noise does not disturb your stay.. I would definitely return here. We had an amazing time.

Room tip: I would think that all the rooms are good.
Date of stay: March 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hotel Giberti.
We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that our the team were welcoming and friendly.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Kind regards.