“Incredible!”

Creperia Artigianale Casteo
Ranked #19 of 1,610 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Neighbourhood: Castello
Description: Tiny crepes shop ! 29 different kind of crepes .. sweet and savory ... you choice !!! Good music and crafted beers from local small brewery ... waiting for you
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Found this creperia on tripadvisor and figured we’d give it a try for lunch. Turned out to be a real jackpot! We had the crepe with cod fish and the one with soppressa salami. They were both incredible good! I had one of their local beers as well which was also very good (San Gabriel Ambra Rosa) and my girlfriend had a nice Prosecco. As the crepes were so good we decided to try one of their sweet ones as well, the peanut butter/snickers crepe. Also incredibly good! I sincerely recommend a visit to this hole in the wall-place when visiting Venice!

1  Thank Edwin B

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Ate here one afternoon after spending the day visiting the different islands and we were "hangry" but couldn't stomach the idea of visiting one of the tourist traps--the owner was friendly and pleasant....ingredients were of high quality, and they were made fresh to order. This is a definite recommend!!

1  Thank rnmarci
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We had 3 sweet crepes here for the price of almost 20 € and found them very expensive. Children took white chocolate, kinder bueno crepes and those were extremely sweet, and actually so sweet that one split for two would have been better choice. Nutella coconut crepe was good, yet sweet that need to have 0,5 litre of water afterwards. I would have want to take a salted crepe but the vegetarian options were only 2 and found them very fat or oily (cheese, pesto, nuts, creme of zucchini) so I passed and also the price of 7 € was way too expensive to me.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Loved the vegetarian crepes here. Kids gorged on the sweet ones, they've got a huge selection and there were quite a few very creative choices. The place can be hard to find though as you can't see the name on the outside of the shop. The outside just says "CREPES". if you're vegetarian, highly recommend number 9 from the savoury selection. Note that they only open at 11am, I went looking one morning and couldn't find it as it was still closed.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick lunch during our recent visit to Venice. We all really enjoyed our crepes - 2 of us got the salmon one, 2 of us got the pesto/sundried tomato one, and 1 got chicken. All were so delicious and flavorful! My only regret is that we didn’t have time for any sweet crepes! I guess we’ll have to save that for next time.

Davide V, Proprietario at Creperia Artigianale Casteo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

So many thanks for your visit ! Take care