My partner and I enjoyed our stay at San Marco's very much. We chose the large room and loved our afternoon siestas listening to the lapping waves in the canal below. It was a great retreat from the hot afternoons of August this year. The owners were especially nice to us. Helping us navigate the Venice Biennale and what would be the best restaurant for that late evening meal. The only issue is carrying our suitcases up the stairs. That was hard! But it was worth it; especially sharing time with this lovely Italian family and their friends. Russell and Jo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 cosy rooms overlooking the canal in central Venice, traditional b&b where residents really live and run since more than 12 years, friendly atmosphere the hosts dedicate time, information, advices for guests, and Marco is a real expert of Venice and grow up in the house :-) to travel low cost enjoing the real luxe: to live genuine experience of the local culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your B&B San Marco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast San Marco
- b&b San Marco Hotel Venice