Hotel Bella Venezia
US$266
NH Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$312/night.

US$294
US$230
US$147
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$145
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$286
Ca' dei Dogi(Venice)
US$177
US$172
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrialto bridgegreat locationbreakfast roompastriesminute walkdouble roomsan marco squareexcellent breakfastst marks squaregrand canalportercalleapartmentcheeseveneziaeuropetourist
Reviewed 5 September 2011

I booked this room with booking.com. When I booked the room I saw it mentioned an annex. I didnt think this meant a completely different hotel. When we arrived we were taken to Palazzo la Scala. All the photos on the website are for the main building Hotel Bella Venezia.
While we were there, we heard of 3 other groups complaining of the same thing. They have now amended the website but it felt like I'd been scammed at the time.
The room at Palazzo la Scala is tiny. There's enough room for a double bed & 2 bedside lockers & that's the total width. The bed & a narrow wardrobe fills its length with a narrow walkway to the bathroom. Its maybe a 2 star operation & this is coming from someone who usually stays in hostels not hotels.
We never saw anyone on reception at Palazzo la Scala. The breakfast was nice & the hotel is in a good location but the whole experience could have been avoided by the hotel advertising the hotels seperately!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trish1CorkIreland
Reviewed 1 September 2011

The hotel is good located (5 minutes from Rialto Bridge and 10 minutes from San Marco Place. We booked on line 2 rooms, one for the parents and one for our daughter. It was only after the confirmation that we were informed that the room of our daughter was located in an annex building (150 metres from the main building). She got a very small room, where the airco didn't function. The staff in the restaurant (breakfast) was unfriendly. I regret that I didn'nt consult TripAdvisor before the booking.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank steppewolf
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Stayed here once before in 2007 just after the hotel had been refurbished so knew what to expect. 17th century outside but 21st century inside. Located about half way between St.Marks Square and the Rialto Bridge so ideal for exploring Venice. Nice rooms with all modern facilities and reasonably priced for Venice, especially if you book and pay in advance. Nice breakfast and good service.

Room Tip: Book and pay in advance for the best deals
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2011

booked the room through Trivago.com as Hotel Belle Venezia. On receiving my booking confirmation it stated I had booked Hotel La Scarla. I didnt think anything of it at first as it appeared on my credit card bill as I thought it was just a different trading name. On arriving at the Hotel and checking, in the porter then to our surprise wheeled our cases out the hotel and down the street to the aforementioned La scarla rooms. These were no way up to 4 star standard and the bed looked like it had been shoehorned into the room. Also the air conditioning although very effective had a habit of turning on every 20 seconds after I had turned it off. So be prepared for an icy night if you get room 201. We shared facilities with or pike dream hotel of which we found offered a good breakfast and had friendly staff.

Room Tip: Pay peanuts you get monkeys.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alruttle
Reviewed 22 July 2011

This Hotel was beautiful great location. The staff were friendly and very helpful. I must say that Matteo who was on during the day was very good. He was friendly and became our friend during our stay. Went out of his way to help and give advice of things to do, places to eat and this was very welcoming. I would recommend to anyone to stay here. The rooms are good. The hotel is very central close to shops and places to see. The restaraunt two doors down is one of the most beautiful places to eat at very exculive and great food. Very five star.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family