All reviews hilton shuttle free shuttle san marco floor apartment drying rack giudecca canal these apartments cruise ships passing bottle of prosecco apartment was very clean breakfast ingredients refilled daily big apartment runs frequently fabulous apartment daily housekeeping hilton molino
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I had rented in advance 5 apartments for 3 nights end June to celebrate my wife’s birthday with some friends. My wife and I had already experienced the wonderful welcome Luca Bellini and his staff reserve for their guests but we were again awed by the quality of our lodgings. The cleanliness, the space, the comfort with the facilities ( f.ex a fully equipped kitchen) and the view over Venice from Giudecca contributed to make our stay unforgettable. Add to the other advantages the fact that you can use the Hilton hotel water shuttle to St. Marco for free and you have every reason to stay at this wonderful and historic place next to the Hilton. The price will vary according to the apartment chosen, but will always be a fantastic alternative to a “normal “ hotel room. Thanks again to Luca, Veronica and Federico for contributing in making our visit to Venice such a great experience - yet again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jean Pierre P
Residenza G, Proprietario at Residenza Grandi Vedute, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear Jean Pierre,

We are all loving your wonderful feedback after your friends reunion at Residenza Grandi Vedute. It's so lovely to have read your feedback and to have shared it with the team.
What more could we ask for, then to receive a perfect score and to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us.

We hope to see you again in the near future and thank you for the feedback once again.

Warm regards
Luca & Staff

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent 3 wonderful nights in this amazing apartment. The location was perfect for us . Easy to catch the shuttle boat across to Venice. Super quiet and peaceful location. Nice restaurants walking distance with a view across the Chanel to beautiful Venice . Make some time to explore the island as it’s lovely and quiet and beautiful . The apartment was spotless clean comfortable with the most incredible view. We had everything we needed . You will not be disappointed with this choice . I would go back in a heartbeat. We loved seeing the boats cruise past our window even the massive cruise ships . Ah Italy we loved everything you .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Residenza G, Proprietario at Residenza Grandi Vedute, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Dianne,
Many thanks for your positive review following your recent stay at Residenza Grandi Vedute.

I was really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you will come and visit us again soon.

My best regards,
Luca & Staff

Reviewed 17 June 2018

The most beautiful apartment I’ve ever stayed in quiet also, we where allowed to check in early which gave us more time to spend exploring Venice, the breakfasts which was stocked up daily was more than enough for two of us, the daily house keeping was excellent we chose the Burchio room with a great corner view of the lagoon., which had a patio door, (nice on a evening to sit outside),You can see all the cruise ships coming past. You can use the free water bus from the Hilton next door every 30 mins, plus lots of coat hangers you may laugh but most hotels only supply a few. Would I come again yes in a couple of years time and stay in the same room.

Room Tip: Very quiet and sunny room with excellent air conditioning
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you so so much for this great feedback! It is always a real pleasure for us to read satisfied guests who want to come back to Residenza Grandi Vedute

We look forward to your next visits.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much to all the staff here. We Couldn’t have asked for a better hotel in Venice. Everyone was really friendly and made our stay very special. Noticing it was our anniversary and putting a bottle or Prosecco in the fridge for us was very generous and we very much enjoyed that. The shared boat with the Hilton was very convenient making t really easy to get to St Marks Square. So nice to have a quiet location to retreat to when the heat and the business of the tourist areas get a bit much. Really well equipped apartment, all facilities you would need if you wanted to cook. Great tea and coffee making facilities and a large fridge and dishwasher. We didn’t cook but you could easily have. Breakfast was good, ham, cheese, yoghurt, milk, refreshed every day. A local grocery shop sold good fruit as well. Very quiet at night, lovely air conditioning. Nice to sit by the window and watch the boats go by. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Dear Minikitten,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your recent stay at Residenza Grandi Vedute

I am delighted to read of how much you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, from the comfort and cleanliness of your apartment, to our superb location on the quite Island of Giudecca.
I am glad that we played a part in a very special occasion for you. I do hope to have the immense pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing 4 day break in Venice. The apartment was beautifully designed inside, very safe and very clean. There was a good breakfast selection and I couldn’t have been happier with choosing this apartment. The shared Hilton shuttle was easy to find both sides of the trip and came often. It was our first time in Venice and it couldn’t have been more perfect.

Dear guest,

It is always a pleasure to read such wonderful comments as yours, following your recent stay.

I am extremely pleased to see that your stay has been so wonderful. From the excellent location, the breakfast the cleaness and the shared Hilton shuttle.

On behalf of all the team, we hope it won’t be too long before we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Residenza Grandi Vedute
Thank you once again!