Just returned from a stay at the Residenza Grandi. Went to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary and like other reviewers had a free bottle of Presseco off the management team. The room and apartment block was spotless and very clean. Lots in the fridge and cupboard for breakfast along with a decent expresso machine. It is alongside the Hilton and from the water you would mistake the building as part of the Hilton. Room was very spacious and bed very comfortable. Maid service each day with restocking of breakfast items. Like others we used the Hilton water bus which was great for getting you to Venice and St Marc's stop. The view from the room was stunning and very peaceful. We were on the 5th floor overlooking Venice and the canal. We had food out but if you wanted you could easily self cater with the inbuilt kitchen. Microwave and stove with toaster and kettle. A really good experience and whilst you may find a room in Venice thinking you will be in the heart of everything, the Residenza is by far our recommendation. Room was with a super king size bed and had a living area separate to the bedroom with ensure dressing room and bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury apartments decorated in a 17th century Venetian Style with all the modern comforts are located on the top floors of the right wing of the Molino Stucky, a late 19th century art nouveau grain mill on the Giudecca Island in Venice. Six of our apartments overlook Venice. Each of them with a unique view of the Serenissima. Their size varies from 45 to 90 square meters with high wooden ceilings, big queen size beds, spacious living rooms and bathrooms in Verona marble. We are only 10 minutes by boat from Saint Marks Square and 5 minutes from the Grand Canal. After a long and complex restoration finished in 2003, the Molino Stucky is one of the finest and most comfortable buildings in the city. We assure you that our luxury apartments and the peaceful Island of the Giudecca are the way of enjoying a relaxing holiday in Venice. This Island, just across from Saint Marks Square, has always been one of the favorite summer places of the noble Venetian families who built beautiful villas surrounded by lovely gardens and orchards, as well as churches, monasteries and convents. Some are still standing and others like the monastery of San Biagio became the Molino Stucky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residenza Grandi Vedute reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Grandi Vedute Hotel Venice
- Residenza Grandi Vedute Venice