Book now, pay at stay
US$360
US$342
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$388/night.

Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$284
US$135
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$173
US$155
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$284
US$238
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

Hotel Moresco(Venice)
US$264
US$253
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

US$280
US$250
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$225
US$161
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$198
US$164
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$240
US$208
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

All reviewsvaporetto stopsconference centerminute walkwould stay here againroom was largespent two nightsmark's squarecroissantsmonasteryaccademiazatterecleanlinesseurosluggagecentury
Reviewed 7 January 2015 via mobile

This is my second time here in 4 months and I LOVE it. The location is great as it is not a far walk to the Rialto, San Marco and much more, yet it is still in a quiet part of Venice. The staff are lovely and friendly and the rooms are simple and very clean. This property is a great base for exploring Venice.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Mon M
Reviewed 3 December 2014

We had a conference in this centre and I found it an acceptable location. The building is amazing, an old convent refurbished to be confirmed as place of peace in Venice. Prices are affordable but some may not like its religious attitude. The place do have a accept-all policies but crosses are everywhere as well as sculptures of the Virgin Mary. Given its religious background it is quite obvious. The only negative notes is the breakfast that is too simple for my tastes and there is not a huge variety of products, nonetheless “cornetti” are very good.

Room Tip: All rooms are very quiet because they all face the cloister.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Stayed here as part of a cultural trip with a group and found the place quiet, convenient and welcoming. It's a no-frills place but by no means austere. The staff were pleasant and friendly and my room was comfortable and very clean as well as spacious and the free wi-fi was a bonus. The bed was a bit hard and the buffet breakfast is somewhat limited but these are minor quibbles. Many major attractions are a short walk away and there is a vaporetto stop around the corner.

There is an tranquil inner courtyard where you can sit in the shade.

This hotel offers an oasis of calm and good value in a city which is generally overcrowded and overpriced.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank poetrylover
Reviewed 3 September 2014

My husband and I wanted a different experience than staying in a hotel and Don Orione was such a pleasant surprise of a stay for us. This place was the most wonderful, quiet escape you could ask for in busy July! We only stayed for two nights as we had a cruise to catch. One night, we stopped at the grocery store and picked up a loaf of fresh bread, proscuitto, cheese and a bottle of wine and embarked upon a beautiful courtyard with grass and a beautiful water fountain that we had ALL TO OURSELVES! It was bliss. The continental breakfast in the morning is fabulous, too. To wake to the sounds of church bells was soothing for us, and the area (near Zattere stop) is a fun area to stay in. I'd highly recommend this place!

Room Tip: Personally, I would ask for a room that overlooks the bell tower as well as onto the courtyard which is in the center of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank flipclan
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was my first time at this hotel and first time in Venice. I spent 2 weeks here. I needed help from the staff from the beginning - left my carry-on bag on the water bus in my excitement to stand up and view the Zattere waterfront on my arrival. The receptionist immediately called the water bus operator and they retuned within 20 minutes with my bag! The hotel has been renovated beautifully and has mixed the old with the new as in a museum setting. Madonnas and reliquaries provide a treat in the hallways along with pieces of old furniture and equipment used in the print shop that used to occupy the first floor of the building. The decor is ultra modern and clean with terazzo floors and stainless mouldings. I would call it a "green" building with state-of-the-art air control. The hallways and rooms are spacious. The breakfast became something that I looked forward to each day - plain and blueberry yogurt with cheese and breads. I did switch to tea rather than coffee. The staff speake English with no problems and are young and energetic and seem to love enteracting with travelers. I did NOT miss having a TV in my room - the mezmerizing sounds of the church bells made up for that. The location is excellent - just steps away fr the Accademia Bridge. The courtyards are lovely and well maintained and retain their original appearance. Very quiet. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: rooms do not hve view of the city or waterfront - most have courtyard views - I was OK with this.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo