All reviews rialto bridge water taxi d oro rooftop deck canal view single room vaporetto stop croissants blue line quiet location ham fondamente nove tucked away minute walk lovely hotel side street continental breakfast
Reviewed 24 November 2015

Nice big room and very good breakfast.
Hotel staff great at sorting out a problem with my reservation. For the first time i booked through trip advisor - big mistake!! When I arrived they had no record of my reservation. The third party TA use to make the reservation had not passed it on to the hotel. Anyway the staff were great at sorting me out somewhere else to stay for one of my two nights.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
hotelcadoro, Proprietario at Hotel Ca' d'Oro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2015

Thank you Nicholas!
We try to do our best every time.

Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed this hotel! My only complaint was that the room and shower was a little tiny, but it was easy to get to and from, the staff was very helpful, and also the Wifi was great! Also it was decently priced!Thankyou for making our vacation lovely!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you Amanda.

Reviewed 20 November 2015

Cannot say enough good things about this property. Situated on a side canal. Nice breakfast, nothing exceptional but certainly satisfying for a day of exploring. Great staff eager to assist. Many nice restaurant recommendations that are close by and not in the madness of the more touristy locations. Nice rooms (splurge for canal side). Easy walking distance to all that Venice has. Good location, room, and breakfast for the cost. Highly recommend. Carlos and PierreLuigi very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jerry P

Hi Jerry,
Thank you very much for your very kind review!!!
Wish to see you soon

Reviewed 8 November 2015

A lovely hotel with a very nice friendly atmosphere. Pleasant rooms with kettles, tea, coffee included - great for us Brits who like their tea! Quaint little bar that my friends and I frequented every evening we were there with all drinks costing 5 Euros. Good location within easy walking distance of the main sights but close to a lovely street with shops, bars and restaurants. Staff were extremely helpful when we needed to contact the airport about assistance that was required. All in all a great stay.

Room Tip: If you want a canal view request one.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Merryl G
hotelcadoro, Proprietario at Hotel Ca' d'Oro, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

Thank you Merril for your time and your very positive review.
We wish you can come back to stay in our hotel.
Best regards

Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for two nights during our travels through Italy. We have stayed in quite a few hotels on this trip and this one I would highly recommend! We stayed in a deluxe room, it was very clean and tidy and decent size. Location is fantastic. We had heard Venice was quite easy to get lost but being so central meant we did not have that hassle and were able to walk every where.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your nice review.
See you next time,