“Nice place”

Ristorante Pizzeria Rio Novo
Reserve with
Ristorante Pizzeria Rio Novo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #91 of 1,613 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Description: Rio Novo rises from the ashes! We are one of the top rated restaurants in Venice, focusing on fresh fish and fresh pizza in Venice, Italy. We are NOT the next tourist trap. We make pizza in front of your eyes and the freshest fish from the Venice lagoon is selected and hand-prepared every day, then brought to you at an absolute bargain.
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Lovely place to get a great food for reasonable price. We went there just for a Pizza and some drinks. I think it was one of the best Margaritas I have tried in Italy. They also offered us just perfect Aperol spritz. When I return to Venice, I will defensively visit this place again!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

A good place to get some pizza during a day of sightseeing. Staff was friendly. Might be very packed and full in season. Off season service was fast and we got our food quickly.

philadelphiasnc, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Rio Novo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

'A good place to get some pizza during a day of sightseeing' but then why 3 stars only ? we do our best to make the best pizza in venice, sometimes spending 4 times more for ingredients than other restaurants.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Really lovely service and great food. We wanted good seafood which is what had made us go to Rio Novo and it didn’t disappoint. Husband and I each had spaghetti with lobster and seafood, shared a bruschetta starter and had 1/2ltr red wine and water to drink, came to €78 inc service charge and was money well spent. Lovely people running it, you can see up into the kitchen too where all the action is

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I was there with me family; The Food was amazing and the staff was realy kind with my childs. I reccomend this place to everyone that wants to eat tasty food.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Its food was terrible but it cost 30 euro. And the waiter tried to take my money out, I went there to eat 15 euro’s food but I had to pay 70 euro just for me. But the waiter kept saying “you didn’t ask me about the additional fee”. Even though I didn’t say that I want more things, the waiter asked if I need more sea food, appetizer pretending it was a service stuff. Anyway if u want to throw away your money with awful food, just go there

10  Thank gilho s
philadelphiasnc, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Rio Novo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

the Sir comes, orders grilled fish, shrimps and half of the menu + wine.

pays ONLY 70 euros after having his belly totally full.

then threathens us to leave a 1 star review if we did not give him a FREE LUNCH.

the world is still full of these not-so-nice-individuals :(