All reviews train station roberto cavalli guglie bridge robes and slippers minute walk rain shower lovely boutique beautiful hotel breakfast room beautiful room pastries jewish ghetto great shower street noise water taxi our honeymoon murano glass
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel out of the fray of tourists. Pretty, new room with nice touches and amenities. Great breakfast included which is a nice touch. The breakfast room is like dining in a beautiful palazzo. The breakfast staff especially the woman who made coffee and the hotel manager were lovely and warm.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrea W
Luigi o, Proprietario at Arcadia Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

My warmest regards from Venice,
Luigi

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Yes I agree hard to find especially late afternoon and in the pouring rain but in truthfulness the directions Arcadia give you are spot on. So arriving dripping wet it was lovely to receive such a warm welcome. The interiors are excellent and our room luxurious. Extremely helpful staff. Lovely breakfast. Complimentary bottle of Prosecco was much appreciated and decided to have that on our 2nd night as it was my birthday and delighted to see the the staff had signed a small card for me. Location wise it was brilliant, yes the market was noisy but I honestly didn't mind it just reminded me I was staying in a bustling busy Venice and found it quite comforting. Our flight out of Venice was quite late and they kindly let us leave our bags with them so we was able to get another full days sightseeing without any hassle. If we went back to Venice I would definitely book Arcadia again.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Terri S
Reviewed 27 December 2017

This small and slightly difficult to find hotel is very good. The entrance on the ground floor is just a glass door with stairs behind it leading to a small reception on the 1st floor. Then on the 2nd floor is a very grand lounge and breakfast / dining area. We travelled as a couple and our room was on the 1st floor. It was a nice room, with just about enough space, but as there's so many sights to see in Venice, why would you stay in the room (except to sleep). Unfortunately we overlooked the street, which had a market on it that started very early in the morning. It was a bit noisy, but it did mean that you had very easy access to a great selection of fresh fruit. The hotel breakfast was pretty good with a decent choice. While the hotel location was excellent as we were able to walk with our trolley bags from the taxi drop-off stand (by the train station) to the hotel within 15 minutes, albeit over many cobbles. Overall, an enjoyable experience in Venice.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights, super hotel in the perfect location for us as we arrived into Piazzale Roma (walked to hotel) and Cannaregio is our fave area. Piano nobile for evening drinks and breakfast with spectacular chandelier. Staff all very helpful and friendly, in particular Daniel who greeted us on arrival and gave us some excellent tips. Bottle of complimentary prosecco was a nice touch. I would highly recommend this hotel and will return another time.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Luigi o, Responsabile reception at Arcadia Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

It has been a real pleasure in providing you my best service,
Daniel

Reviewed 3 December 2017

The Arcadia Boutique Hotel may easily be the best hotel I have ever stayed at (and I've been to 50+ countries and 170+ major cities). What sets this hotel apart from the rest is its first class staff, who are more than happy to go above and beyond their call of duty in order to make sure you feel at home. What made our stay memorable was the fact that all the staff members (including the owner himself) made us feel as if we were guests rather than customers.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Luigi o, Proprietario at Arcadia Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

What a very nice review Marcos, thank you so much!
For all of us here, our guests are like friends and this is why we consider our hotel a warm and charming home where relax and enjoy Venice.
My warmest regards,