“Best evening in Venice!”

Trattoria Alla Ferrata
Ranked #80 of 1,601 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Superb ambiance, friendly, smiley and attentive hosts. And the food was brilliant! Save this for your last night in Venice - you won't regret it!

2  Thank Madeleine L
Write a ReviewReviews (2,326)

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Just excellent....They’re food is so delicious and service is very friendly....we spend there enjoyable time....they are also very greatful person.... When we finish our food they offered us limoncellocaffe☕️tiramisu one to one without any cost.....If we will go to Venice again we must be visit there...I also tell my friends if they go to Venice for tour must be try their delicious pasta n pizza....and houseful sevice...After all their food price is so reasonable... and I also see they discount money of the bill another clients....All in all It’s a memorable trip of my life

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Compared to other restaurants in the area, the price is higher.

The staff is rude and doesn't care if you get embarrassed and humiliated in front of other diners for doing something that does not agree with their "system".

Espresso tastes terrible!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I found this hunting for a good place to have Risotto. I was tired after shopping and was near the bridge in piazza Roma. This place is right behind the shops, still quiet. 10 mins walk from the buzz. The owner is Bangladeshi but food was super delicious and authentic to taste. Hospitality great they agreed to serve risotto even though I was alone n dish is only for two! Don't miss the perfect house wine. Go!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

The pizz and spaghetti is brilliant. DO NOT miss the seafood spaghetti. Around 14euro per person. And super service as well.

1  Thank Michael L