US$390
  • Room Service
US$402
US$363
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$466/night.

US$271
US$182
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$364
US$327
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$383/night.

US$436
US$283
US$168
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Hotel Al Ponte Mocenigo(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$209
US$162
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

Ai Mori d'Oriente Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$475
US$192
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

All reviewsgreat locationsanta maria del gigliosmaller roomcontinental breakfastst marks squarewatch tvsan marco squareair conditioningthird floorshort breakbeautiful citycentral venicethe breakfast areamini barfew minutes walktucked awayrooms are small
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

No A/C and traveling with a six-year-old, room was 90° and too late at night to change hotels. Advised management and they said there was nothing they could do, they had no other rooms. Hotel owner stated the next day that there were rooms and we should have been moved and she would speak to her staff. My son had multiple bites from a bug infestation which were painful to him. The room at Hotel in general was dirty, falling apart and not maintained. Owner promised a refund and gave us a free breakfast. Obviously, this wasn't going to make up for my son being riddled with bug bites or the precious little time we had to spend in this wonderful city, but at least it felt like a human effort. She never gave the refund, as she promised to do, and charged us for the breakfast we later saw on our credit card. Reading the other reviews on here I now see this is an ongoing scam and their AC never works and people are always bitten by bugs. I don't believe those were mosquito bites as I saw bugs everywhere. We moved across the street the next day to a beautiful hotel, which was $50 more and worth every penny, it was so nice. I will say hotel Torino is in a good location but not worth staying in these conditions for anything.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location for all things central to st marks square. We found the hotel easily just 5 minutes walk from the square and the staff were very helpful in checking us in and out, letting us leave our luggage in order to explore Venice.
The hotel is dated but so is Venice and makes it seem more realistic to its location. We had a lovely double room with a balcony just a shame there were no balcony chairs.
On balance I would say the cost of the hotel aligned to the location is well worth it.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I thought it was a charming little hotel, close to San Marco, with beautifully decorated rooms. It had a lift and small dining room. The man who checked us in was most helpful. We knew we were arriving too early to check in but he took care of the cases and got the room ready as soon as he could. When we returned at 12.15, our cases were already in the room.

Room Tip: One of the reasons I chose this room was that it had a lift, I would recommend communicating with the hotel if this is important to you.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I booked this thru booking.com and was very happy with my stay. The room was lovely (one review said old) of course you're in Venice and I wasn't there either to watch tv... There was an elevator but not in the Annex which was slightly cheaper. My mom and daughter stayed there but there room was similar to mine and the man at the front desk helped them with tbeir luggage. It was late April when we went so we didn't need a/c. The bathroom was newly renovated and modern. We paid an extra 5 euros for brreakfast which we enjoyed. The place was very clean. They let us leave our luggage after we checked out. There is also a great sandwich bar at the corner.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I found this hotel in Booking.com, my second hotel on this trip from them in Italy, and both great disappointment. Maybe it was my fault, but lesson learned and I don't think I'll ever use them again as both hotels had very high reviews. I will give you the positive and negative, and you decide. First, an elevator was a must in my search or no steps. Got the absolute opposite!!! We arrived 0930 and check in was not until 1pm. The receptionist was kind enough to let us leave all of our belongs until that time, offered us free breakfast and very informative. She also noticed that my mother had difficulty with walking much less several flight of stairs. After killing some time we came back to check in and the same woman escorted us completely around the hotel to a back entry leading to a separate location that seemed more of a private housing, snd complete walk up. I immediately stated my concern for my mother, felt mislead by the site as it indicated a elevator but we were not privy to that part of the hotel that was accessed by it. I chose this hotel based on that. She was kind enough to help us up with some of the luggage, but kept saying I made a reservation for the Annex. Her comprehension of English maybe poor, but also in a great hurry as I was a one man show and the tiny lobby was full of guests to check in. I said, what does that me? Got zero answers, she left the keys and was gone! I was beyond outraged!!!! The room is huge, dated, tv stations limited, zero English channels and good luck with the so called AC that was a joke. All pix show what I mean, and the one with the birds is the ceiling. WiFi did work, location wonderful snd steps to the water taxi. I have included pix to show all including the great coffee shop right next door, two huge restaurants around the corner. Right where you see the green owning is where the water taxi picks up. The alley way is the front door from the back area where we stayed and the walk to the opening. Apparently, free breakfast that we will not had the opportunity to try as we left predawn. Oh the best part, I went back later to complain about the entire check in situation, room, no elevator and the woman with zero concern and found out it was the owner! You decide if you want to come here and if you use Booking.com snd it has a rating of a 8 or higher, it's questionable at best!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family