Hotel Torino
US$283
NH Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

US$296
Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$331
US$135
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$198
US$203
US$184
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationsanta maria del gigliost marco squaresmaller roomcontinental breakfastshort walkwatch tvcentral venicethird floorair conditioningclose to san marcobeautiful citythe breakfast areamini baryour luggagetucked awayby foot
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I booked this thru booking.com and was very happy with my stay. The room was lovely (one review said old) of course you're in Venice and I wasn't there either to watch tv... There was an elevator but not in the Annex which was slightly cheaper. My mom and daughter stayed there but there room was similar to mine and the man at the front desk helped them with tbeir luggage. It was late April when we went so we didn't need a/c. The bathroom was newly renovated and modern. We paid an extra 5 euros for brreakfast which we enjoyed. The place was very clean. They let us leave our luggage after we checked out. There is also a great sandwich bar at the corner.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I found this hotel in Booking.com, my second hotel on this trip from them in Italy, and both great disappointment. Maybe it was my fault, but lesson learned and I don't think I'll ever use them again as both hotels had very high reviews. I will give you the positive and negative, and you decide. First, an elevator was a must in my search or no steps. Got the absolute opposite!!! We arrived 0930 and check in was not until 1pm. The receptionist was kind enough to let us leave all of our belongs until that time, offered us free breakfast and very informative. She also noticed that my mother had difficulty with walking much less several flight of stairs. After killing some time we came back to check in and the same woman escorted us completely around the hotel to a back entry leading to a separate location that seemed more of a private housing, snd complete walk up. I immediately stated my concern for my mother, felt mislead by the site as it indicated a elevator but we were not privy to that part of the hotel that was accessed by it. I chose this hotel based on that. She was kind enough to help us up with some of the luggage, but kept saying I made a reservation for the Annex. Her comprehension of English maybe poor, but also in a great hurry as I was a one man show and the tiny lobby was full of guests to check in. I said, what does that me? Got zero answers, she left the keys and was gone! I was beyond outraged!!!! The room is huge, dated, tv stations limited, zero English channels and good luck with the so called AC that was a joke. All pix show what I mean, and the one with the birds is the ceiling. WiFi did work, location wonderful snd steps to the water taxi. I have included pix to show all including the great coffee shop right next door, two huge restaurants around the corner. Right where you see the green owning is where the water taxi picks up. The alley way is the front door from the back area where we stayed and the walk to the opening. Apparently, free breakfast that we will not had the opportunity to try as we left predawn. Oh the best part, I went back later to complain about the entire check in situation, room, no elevator and the woman with zero concern and found out it was the owner! You decide if you want to come here and if you use Booking.com snd it has a rating of a 8 or higher, it's questionable at best!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ecaterina H
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Habia reservado este hotel muy caro como un regalo especial por mi cumpleaños 50, por lo que elegí una habitación muy linda (ver foto). Pero al llegar me dan en cambio una muuuuy pequeña tratando de convencerme de que era mejor que la otra (ver foto) a pesar de que había que subir mil escaleras para llegar y las vistas eran horribles (ver foto). El empleado insistia, como hacen todos, que la culpa es de Tripadvisor/Expedia/Booking porque muestran fotos erróneas. El aire acondicionado no funcionaba por una extraña política de electricidad, pero no tenia ni siquiera un ventilador de techo, asi que tuve que dormir con la ventana abierta y soportar los mosquitos y los ruidos de los edificios vecinos. El televisor debe ser programado cada vez que enciende, lo que lleva mucho tiempo. El colchón era durísimo y deformado. En definitiva, me arruinaron mi viaje de cumpleaños.

I chose this very expensive hotel as a personal gift for my 50th birthday and reserved a beautiful room with a bed with canopy and all. Instead they gave me a much smaller room, trying to convince me it was better than the other, even when I had to go lots of stairs and the views from the window were terrible. The clerk at the checkin insisted to blame Tripadvisor/Expedia/Booking for showing wrong photos at their sites, something we all know it is not true. The air conditioned did not work for some strange electricity policy, there was no ventilator and had to sleep with the window open with an invasion of mosquitos and noises from the buildings around. The TV has to be programmed every single time you turn it on, which takes a lot of time. The mattress was very hard and deformed. At the end,,, they ruined my birthday special trip.

Room Tip: Hay muchos tramos de escaleras.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel difficult to find tucked in corner with no apparent visible sign as name only on door once found!
Economy accommodation very small. Bed not comfortable. Air conditioning not working. Too hot to sleep comfortably. Window had to be left open therefore midges/mosquitos caused problems. Hair drier in bathroom damaged before we arrived (burnt out) and not replaced. So no facility for hair drying. Bathroom appeared to be new addition and shower excellent.
Elevator intermittent operation.
Continental Breakfast very good.
Nowhere in hotel to relax. Only bedroom
Believe normal bedrooms much larger than economy
Best to always book standard or luxury room. Economy definitely v economical and would not recommend!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank peterh142014
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

They apparently turn off the option to use air conditioning until summer. This would normally be fine this time of year with the windows open but we had about 30 mosquito bites this morning and I am dreading sleeping tonight. Also the safe does not work. Great location though. Wifi is terrible and I had to use roaming cell coverage to write this review.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple