“Great place, service and food”

Trattoria Bar Pontini
Ranked #43 of 1,610 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A real gem to be discovered in Venice. Or rather, it has been discovered, but it is still a gem :) do go there

Write a ReviewReviews (2,840)

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Very busy, probably due to location - close to the bridge, but likely also the food. The better veal liver we have tasted compared to Casa Bonita across the bridge. The waitress is extremely patient considering the varying demands of the overseas visitors - ourselves included- thank you. Close on Sunday.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Had to wait in a queue but were thrilled to have food here. Ordered spaghetti, macaroni and lasagne excellent food

Reviewed 10 October 2018

After seeing the lineup for this restaurant the night before, my friend and I decided to book for the following evening. We knew once our food arrived the reason for its popularity! The food was delicious and the Tiramisu, the largest that I have even seen. A if must if you visit Venice, but don't forget to book!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped at this restaurant after finishing my gondola ride with the most amazing gondolier Luca located by CAMPO GHETTO NUOVO. As I finished my gondola ride, I was looking for a restaurant with good reviews nearby and noticed Trattoria Bar Pontini. I am so glad I found this restaurant. The food was spectacular and the service phenomenal. All the staff working there were always with a happy and positive attitude. Never ignoring you and treating you as their valued customer. I even asked for a favor if they could charge my cell phone into an outlet since my battery was low and without hesitation or bad looks, our waiter simple said not to worry that she will take care of that for me. The restaurant was packed around 1pm but the service and food was on point. Great customer service and will definitely return on future trips.