“Perfect location!”

and 1 more site!
3C B&B
Ranked #7 of 476 Venice B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 February 2012

We stayed at 3C during summer, the peak of tourist season, and the small B&B was an awesome base for seeing Venice. We paid about 150 Euros per night, and that included a great breakfast with fresh fruit. Fabio prepared excellent cappuccinos and espressos. The B&B is very simply, but nicely, furnished and decorated -- nothing plush or extravagant -- but that was just right for us. Who wants to sit in the hotel room in Venice? Even though the B&B is located just off Piazza San Marco, we enjoyed quiet nights. And like everyone else says, Fabio is a warm and extremely helpful host!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 February 2012

I agree with recent reviews about 3C being a "great find" and "perfect stay". The modern contemporary decor with hot refreshing showers were just what I needed after a long day of walking in Venezia. Fabio the owner was a great host. He made me and my daughter feel welcome and gave us great suggestions for dining. His lovely mom was there to help with breakfast and greeted us in the morning. The location was excellent because it was just behind San Marco Square tucked into a little side street so that you felt in the heart of Venezia but not bothered by noise or pedestrian traffic. I am writing this review to reward excellent value and hospitality but I hope people will not overwhelm this sweet little gem.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank vikadikad
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I can only agree with all the excellent reviews written about this B&B.
The cleanliness, comfort of the beds, impeccable service from the owner, and location away from the tourist hub are remarkable!
I travelled with my husband, daughter and aunt and the two rooms we had were great.
We were in Venice a short time and really appreciated Fabio's restaurant recommendations. He made us feel so welcome.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank isaac f
Reviewed 20 December 2011

My husband and I decided to stay at 3C after reading the great reviews on Tripadvisor. Our stay at 3C was amazing. Every morning we were greeted by the great staff and Fabio's adorable mother. Our room was spacious, quaint and clean. The location of the B&B was perfect...located right behind St. Mark's square yet hidden from the main streets. I believe there are only 3 rooms so it just perfect. Fabio was a great host. My husband and I will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank goerge b
Reviewed 18 December 2011

We are an American family of 4 living in Florida and went to Venice for 5 nights. 3C B&B is after 2+ years of renovation a very comfortable little B&B finished to a high standard. Fabio is the host and he is very gracious, helpful, and friendly. The room we had was a good size with 2 extra beds for our 11 and 14 year-old girls. But for us, the room was just a sleeping place since we were out all day till late evening then sleeping late to ultimately be motivated by the complete breakfast offering with yogurt, cereals, breads, fruits, cheeses, salami and, of course, Italian coffee brewed by Fabio or, as my girls enjoyed: real hot chocolate with steamed milk and cocao.
The rooms are adequately sized for 2 with a nice LCD telee to catch up on news, and contemporary high-standard bathroom. I like the high-tech automatic lighting, card sensor door locks and, eventually ,if Fabio gets a technician to finish the job, there will be an internet terminal in every room.
The location can hardly be better: 200m from the vaporetto stop for all the main lines (including from the airport and to the islands), 300m to the St. Mark's Square, and all needed conveniences (restaurants, grocery, pharmacy, bars etc) all outside the door within zero to 5 mins walk.
Highly recommended .