“If you're in Padova, must try!!”
Review of Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ranked #10 of 1,119 Restaurants in Padua
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Great place, but opposite of typical italian... wide selection of burgers, served with fries (perfect potato) and with or without bun! Portion big enough even if it's your first meal in the day and it is 8 pm! Tried special burger offer for april, best ever!
If you're in Padova, must try!!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Last week went to Slovenia... had what I THOUGHT was the best burger... ehhh nooo wrong this spot right here! Found this gem coming back from Bologna on the web.. great reviews food looks great lets give it a shot... parked a bit away to walk and see the town. there isn't a lot of parking close by. get to the place and its awesome... nice atmosphere; friendly staff pleasing to the eyes and to talk with. GREAT SELECTION of beers, sadly I drank a lot the night before and couldn't but they have brewdog of ALL types and they all rock lots of beer is a huge plus.
food selection is good as well... about 15 burgers and pulled pork, hotdogs (variety of types) and a bunch more. I ordered the Soul burger minus sauce ( not into red/mayonnaise sauces) and 4 wings... food comes out and its awesome fries are small but delicious; and the burger perfect over med. egg with bacon and all the trimming.. I pull the lettuce off and see juice not typical juice but I taste it and its a butter, adds to the burger well... burger is a mix of ground meats and not frozen ity style patty and its good.. bun is big but perfect with the egg that breaks.
My wings come out about two bites into my burger and they are hot! (not spicy) and look good I am from Buffalo so I expect good things but lived in Italy I know BAD wings these where decent very meaty but not fried baked with a nice sauce into them... I enjoyed them, not amazing but decent....
American soul and rock playing and away we go.. not a word said other than this is great... and it was...
when it was all said and done it was perfect. not a bad price either... when I went to pay they where having card reader troubles so I say no worries I will go to the ATM and be back.. the waitress draws me a map to it and it was spot on.. and let me leave with a promise to come back... I do and she knocks a few bucks off for the inconvenience SUPER nice.
NEED a burger GO... this is a great spot!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Tasty, fresh burgers for honest prices (from about 7 to 10 euros a burger). Nice, informal atmosphere; nothing fancy but certainly no "fast food place". Mixed audience; students, groups of friends and families. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Had burger and fries here with friends which were great and big enough for us hungry visitors. Small, cozy place with great atmosphere and music. Staff is very friendly, speaks English and is very helpful. Nice selection of foreign and domestic craft beers.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

it was the best burger that i ever eate!!!!!! and the service was good also the price was really nice!!! until next time !