Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I just spend 5 days in beautiful Padua, Italy. This is my second stay at Hotel alla Fiera. The hotel is conveniently located, has a substantial breakfast, and is very economical. I especially appreciated how helpful and accommodating everyone was.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Donna s
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

It is a simple B&B near train station ( 10 minutes and NOT 4 minutes informed by google maps). The apartment is simple, clean, you can take a good shower and sleep well. The breakfast is really good. The price is fair.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2017

All the staff and management are courteous and approachable. The room is simple but always tidy. All luggage are safe. The Breakfast is always ready every morning. The internet needs improvement. Thanks to all Staff for being nice to Us.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
svaprz, Responsabile reception at Hotel Alla Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your review. Hoping to host you soon,kind regards,Hotel Alla Fiera

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel more than twice i have to say it has changed a lot and for the better way ;the staff is more gentile nd most of all professional and to top it all off it is economic i give it 5 stars nd more see u soon.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I stayed for just two nights at Hotel Alla Fiera, and just could not fault it, for the price. I didn't have an en-suite bathroom, just a capacious sink in-room, but used a shared bathroom, down the hall. It was kept very spruce & clean, at all times, as far as I could see. My room was great, and had a small fridge in it, which I really appreciated. The mattress was just fine, and the size of my room was nice...ample room, for what I paid. The staff, and I met five of them, were just lovely. All spoke English adequate-to-very well. I saved money on this hotel, compared to if I'd stayed in Venice...and for that, I was appreciative. The hotel is some 750 meters walk, to the train station. Fares into Venice are some 5.50 euros each way...so Hotel Alla Fiera is just brilliant, as a staging post, to get to Venice every day. Oh, and the breakfast...lovely breakfast. Continental style buffet, including nice cold meats too, and cereal, and cheeses. You can eat in the nice dining room/bar, or take it out to the sunny porch-terrace. For the price...5 stars, all the way. In fact, I'll be back! Thank you, Hotel Alla Fiera.

Room tip: My first floor room was nicely situated, it was perfectly fine.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
svaprz, Responsabile reception at Hotel Alla Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Dear Guest....what can we say ? just a big "thank you" for your amazing review. Everything you wrote is true and you totally understood the aim of our Hotel : Staff/Breakfast/Position/Price/Cleaning . We enjoyed having you here and we will be glad to host you again. Kind regards ,Giorgia and the staff Hotel alla Fiera.