“Good sushi at a good price”
Review of Mode Sushi

Mode Sushi
Ranked #18 of 1,119 Restaurants in Padua
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I have visited this restaurant twice, once for lunch, once for dinner. Both times I left the place feeling happy, having eaten good quality, fresh sushi, paying less than 30 euros, which, for Japanese food, I consider a good deal. Lunch was cheaper than dinner, since I tried one of their lunch combos. For dinner I also ordered the shrimp tempura, which was divine: light batter, no excess of oil. Service was good both times. Fully recommended. Also, they open for dinner at 6, one hour earlier than most other places in Padua, which is a plus.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

the Sushi was good and the atmosphere very cozy and comfortable.
The price is pretty convenient and the service good. Fair enough.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

This relatively small but very cosy and beautiful place, serves authentic Japanese dishes. I admired their extensive menu and the many choices they provided! Although they didn't have an english menu, they offered me some thorough explanation on the different dishes.
Also very good white wine to get all that tasty raw seafood go down!
Prices very reasonable! A must try for everyone who needs to taste original Japanese cuisine!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Spotless and smart restaurant. It's not expensive, if you try one of the suggested menus. Expect to spend 15-30 euros for a real Japanese experience.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with my girlfriend because we heard it had really good sushi and it was really true. Sushi was very tasty and satisfying, we were also surprised by how amazingly well cooked was the "tempura". They also offer a vegetarian menu that we tried out of curiosity and it was delicious. Inside, the restaurant was cozy but beatiful.. It's just the perfect place for couples!