Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
US$69
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2019 via mobile

Good hotel in city center. Close to Basilica and other sights. Friendly staff. A little bit strange entrance in garage. A/C out of order in the middle of season. Need to be renovated soon. Good breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 January 2019

This hotel has good score on major sites, therefore I was very surprised when I found out that my room has a ridiculous bathroom - the shower was set in the middle of the bathroom, it had no shower bath, just a curtain separating the shower area from the rest of the bathroom. I suggest to check before booking.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located close to the Old Town, within walking distance from St. Anthony’s Basilica. The rooms are nice, with a big wardrobe, a comfortable bed and a bathroom. At the time the weather was very warm and the a/c was off so opening the window was the only way to lower the temperature in the room. I did that, which made me feel eco-friendly, but I needed earplugs to sleep without being disturbed by the sounds coming from the street. I really enjoyed breakfast, especially prosciutto, salami and croissants.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Comfortable room with air conditioning, ability to book a car park at a reasonable rate. Helpful staff, superb location.
Amazing environment in Padua old town. Picturesque streets to walk on nearby. Small shops and cafés.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Comfortable rooms with air conditioning that worked! Breakfast room was pleasant with a good selection to choose from. Within easy walking distance of the centre of the city. However, the attention of the reception staff was exceptional. They went to great lengths to find our party some rental bikes and booked them for us. Nothing was too much trouble.

Date of stay: June 2018