“Nothing special”

Ranked #58 of 1,120 Restaurants in Padua
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Pizza was disappointing. Too much tomato sauce and not the best one either.
The bruschettas are big enough to fill a not too hungry stomach...
Service is OK.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We sat outside and had a nice Aperol spritz that was served together with some crisps and a couple of bread slices with salami that my friend quite enjoyed

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Had wednesday lunch. Not crowded. Waiter had apparently bad day. He just didn’t care...and cherry on The Top : most expensive copertino I’ve ever seen in street Café - 3€ pp - for bread sticks. Food was below average.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We sat outside I had a wine and my husband tried his first aperitivo and we had pasta ,pizza and arugula salads . Service was fast and food was really good.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled across this place by accident really. It was busy outside so we were tempted inside where there were tables.

All staff really friendly, spoke English and gave us English menus. Everything we asked for was met with smiles and brilliant service.

Wine, prosecco and food were really good. I had the burger and chips which was cooked to perfection.... moist, medium rare, slightly pink. My wife had pasta which she said was brilliant too. Dessert was excellent.

Overall, we spent about €50 but was thoroughly worth it.... we would go again.

Thanks for a great lunch....