Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$64
View deal
Hotels.comUS$64
Expedia.comUS$64
FindHotelUS$64
TravelocityUS$64
eDreamsUS$64
Orbitz.comUS$64
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2019

We stayed here for a few nights while visiting Padova. The room itself was nice enough and comfortable, but not anything out of the ordinary. Everything was clean except for the radiator and wall above it in the bathroom. The radiator was sticky dusty, as was the wall. It's a reasonable walk to the centro storico. Breakfast is another €7, so it's convenience versus something better in town. It's an okay place to stay in Padova.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JackD135
Reviewed 28 May 2019

I wish there were a 3.5 option on tripadvisor because the hotel is above average! The reception and dining areas have recently been refurbished. The staff are very friendly and helpful, breakfast is not included in the standard rate and costs €7 per person. It's a decent mix of savoury and sweet albeit no hot dishes (such as eggs). The rooms are a good size, very basic, with flat screen. My one complaint is the king size bed we were given, which was actually two single beds put together so uncomfortable to sleep on. Also it was a spring mattress, which had obviously seen better days. This however was the only negative note.Bathroom are clean, showers look dodgy but are actually ok. Standard shower gel provided. As for the rest, I would suggest it for short stays as it is relatively cheap and close to the town centre.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Elena R
Reviewed 24 February 2019

I was allocated this hotel by colleagues at the University of Padua, as it is very convenient, being about 10 minutes walk from the University. I was only there for a short stay, arriving Sunday, and leaving Wednesday
I arrived and was allocated room 106. It appeared that the room had been used and not cleaned. After about 10 minutes I got a phone call from the desk, admitting to the mistake, and was allocated room 206. The room was a reasonable size, and the bed and furniture were more than adequate. However, one of the sliding panels in the shower cabinet was affixed at the top, but not the bottom, and was swinging freely. Breakfast was somewhat spartan, but (I was advised by colleagues) typical. All in all, the hotel was adequate for my purposes, but I would not have liked to have stayed there for a prolonged stay.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2018

We stayed for 10 nights at this quiet (35-room) hotel. It is close to St Anthony's Basilica on the southern edge of the city, and about 30 minutes walk from the train station (when pushing a wheelchair, less without). There are buses and a tram, but we never used them.
Our room had a very comfortable king-size bed (actually 2 singles made up as one bed), desk and chairs, as well as a shower and toilet. There was excellent free Wi-Fi access. Very little noise came in from outside at night.
The receptionists were friendly and helpful. They even found me a local pharmacy that would sell me some antibiotics when I got an abscess under a tooth.
Breakfast (7 Euros extra) was always fresh and plentiful. We had cereal, bread buns, meat, cheese, cake, fruit and yoghurt plus coffee and orange juice.
Al-in-all thoroughly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roger E
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Having booked my hotel at the last minute for a business trip to Padua, I only found this hotel as still relatively close to the location of our meeting.
But this choice, at first almost forced, turned out to be happy: I found the hotel fully adequate to its 3-star ranking.
The breakfast (continental, but decent) wasn't included in the room rate; it's charged 8 euros per person per night, and it's available in a corner close to the reception.
My room was comfortable and quiet, featuring efficient air conditioning. The bathroom was also efficient (no bidet, but this is a problem only for Italians).
All was perfectly clean. My bath towels were replaced every day (although I folded them carefully, to show that I was willing to use them again).
For two nights in a single room (better to say, in a double room sold as a single one), inclusive of everything, I spent about 200 euros. Booking in advance, or in different season (September for cultural tourism is very high season) you will pay certainly less.

Date of stay: September 2018