Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$116
Agoda.comUS$116
Trip.comUS$116
TripadvisorUS$116
Hotels.com
All reviews private terrace small hotel walking distance comfortable bed jacuzzi toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2019

Stayed here two nights to explore Padua, chosen for its location and private secure parking. We were very satisfied with Hotel Patavium, the room was reasonably spacious with a good sized bathroom both very clean, as was the rest of the hotel. Breakfasts were very good with a good continental selection and freshly made coffee.
The location is within walking distance of the major sights in the city with plenty of restaurants to choose from

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Leadon
Reviewed 17 October 2019

This Hotel is first class. Train station is close...we walked.
Outside Old City by about 3- blocks. We walked, no problem, but we ate dinner at the opposite end of the Old part.
Beautiful room. Small/tight because they has a nice size bed plus a pull out couch. All new. Pictures are what you get. We had a deck with chairs.
Very clean. Great bed, great bathrooms and towels.
Staff was great. Breakfast very good.
Would recommend for business or tourist.
Price,very reasonable for what you get.
If too far to walk...stay here, take a cab to wherever.

Room tip: Ask for one with a deck if you'd like that
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank john b
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

A pleasant 10 or 15 minute walk away from the town centre and a very clean modern stylish interior . Very comfortable bed in a large bedroom , large modern bathroom , jacuzzi bath ,great towels , bedding and amenities . Room was dark and quiet to sleep in . We didn’t have breakfast but turn left and within 50 metres there’s a great little cafe doing the best coffee we had in Padua for €1 , a third of the price in the cafes of the main squares .

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank imhonot
Reviewed 18 July 2019

Good hotel in a perfect area in Padova. This hotel is situated near the train station. The room is big and clean. The staff are cordial. The car parking is present but is a payment. 10€/day for each car

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank loryf93
Reviewed 17 July 2019

This was a great hotel, close to the train station and a pleasant 10 - 15 minute walk to the centre and attractions. I would have given this hotel a 5, unfortunately, when I arrived the owner told me I had not pre paid for the room & demanded payment. I booked through AMOMA & had definitely prepaid. After a few words with the owner I paid in cash again. Later at checkout, a young gentleman was at reception & I queried payment with him, he checked paperwork & advised I had prepaid & that the hotel just had to request payment from AMOMA, which he did & received immediate transfer from AMOMA. So I had paid twice, I requested my over payment back, the poor guy had to withdraw cash from his own account to pay me, as banking for day had been done. Thank you again for doing that, I hope your rather incompetent boss gave you money back & I hope you explained the process to him as you saved him from getting a score of 1. Back to the hotel, as I said a great little hotel, modern and very clean, room a little tight for 3 people, but still very nice. Bathroom also very clean and modern, with excellent water flow. Beds were comfortable, room very quite. Breakfast was quite good, a little less than you would expect from a Best Western, but still adequate. Overall a good stay, I would definitely go back, the hotel deserves a 5 and the owner should understand the payment system before he mans the front desk. Again, thanks to the young man at reception, you went well beyond what is required from you as an employee.

Room tip: Dont pay for your room twice.
Date of stay: May 2019