All reviews steep road simple room warm atmosphere mont blanc val ferret cable car picante mountains town skiing hikers
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We have been there with my family during school ski-break season and had a fantastic time. All stuff is extremely helpful and kind and makes you feel like home. Rooms are traditionally decorated, alpine style, nicely heated and are relatively spacious with essential amenities. Breakfast offers good and tasty variety.
We were originally planning to go there with another friends-family, who had though to cancel last minute (for an unexpected/ unfortunate emergency), yet hotel stuff has been very understanding and offered them a refund.
We overall appreciated hotel's hospitality, enjoyed our stay and plan to come back.

Room Tip: The rooms in -1 may sometimes get a bit noisy, so suggest you prefer top floor.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2016

This is a fantastic little hotel. A beautiful setting, the rooms were fairly basic but had everything we needed and it was clean, friendly and a great pric. The staff were wonderfully helpful, even to the point of leaving out breakfast for us at 06:00 on the morning we left. The village has some lovely little restaurants in as well so almost no need to go into Courmayeur itself if you don't want to.

Room Tip: There is a connecting twin & double room if a family or friends travelling together
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2016

We stayed at the Dente Del Gigante for 3 nights and it was a wonderful experience. The location of the property, the gorgeous surroundings, the warmth of the proprietor, the attentiveness of the staff, the coziness and quality of the room, the gorgeous views of the Mont Blanc range from the room, quality of restaurants nearby and the ease of travelling from there made this a splendid stay and is highly, highly recommended.

Room Tip: Higher floors and double aspect.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2016

I love Courmayeur and I love Hotel Dente del Gigante ! Everytime I go there I feel like at home. The hotel has lovely rooms clean and very comfortable. I like to spend time in the lovely living room with fireplace. Situated in La Palud just outside Courmayeur you can appreciate the quite place and the view on the beautiful mountains especially Mont-Blanc and dente del Gigante. The morning breakfast is very good and more than enough ! I personnally like their "crostata" fruit cake. The staff and the owner are very kind and lovely with the visitors and they will make your stay memorable.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2015

We stayed one night in this hotel and I can say that everything was perfect. It's a good place where to enjoy a calm period in the silence. The room that we had was on the highest floor and was nice and comfortable. We enjoyed the morning breakfast that was more than enough and both cake and croissant was very good. Hotel staff and owners are very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I think that all the rooms in this hotel are very comfortable
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple