Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort(Riva Del Garda)
US$351
US$291
Parc Hotel Flora(Riva Del Garda)
US$242
US$232
Hotel Luise(Riva Del Garda)
US$256
US$236
Hotel Sole Relax & Panorama(Riva Del Garda)
US$249
US$239
  • Free Breakfast
Ambassador Suite Aparthotel(Riva Del Garda)
Book now, pay at stay
US$174
Grand Hotel Liberty(Riva Del Garda)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$1,579
US$157
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$198
US$189
Hotel Portici Romantik & Wellness(Riva Del Garda)
US$202
US$193
US$294
US$285
Lido Palace(Riva Del Garda)
US$1,004
US$914
Priceline
1,646 results
All reviewstrain stationbasement garageold townper dayenjoyed my staybreakfast was includedeasy walking distanceone night stayroom was largepublic roomsstayed longerperfect locationshort strolljunior suiteair conditioningreception staffexcellent hotel
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Stayed here 3 nights in a double room (single use). It's a big hotel which absolutely deserves its 4 stars.
LOCATION. 5 minutes from the railway station (convenient to explore the whole region of Trentino-Alto Adige) and close to the centre of Trento.
ROOM. Spacious and classically designed, clean, quiet. Big comfortable bed, good linen, mini-bar, digital safety box, air-conditioning. Many towels in the bathroom, good toiletries. The only thing I'd like to add is a small kettle.
BREAKFAST. Varied and tasty.
VALUE FOR MONEY!
GENERAL IMPRESSION. Enjoyed my stay and can definitely recommend it for all categories of travellers.
NB. If you're planning to explore the region of Trentino, ask for your free Trentino Card (gives you free or discounted access to some sights in the region).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Wow, what a great review! Thank you so much Mirene-Mirene!
We love when our guests have a fabulous time, so we are thrilled to read all your great feedback. I am happy to share this with my team, and thank them for a job well done. Truly, thanks for choosing GH Trento, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the city!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2017

As soon as you walk in to the foyer you are transported back in time with a very ornate and classical style that continues right through the hotel. Art Deco looking from the outside, inside it is very elegant. I enjoyed 2 nights in a well appointed room with every need attended to. Absolutely worth staying here because it's location is within 100 m of the old town. Loved it!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear bmann2457,
We’re thrilled that our hotel was a nice surprise during your visit to Trento! Having the best of our city within walking distance makes us a great choice for visitors looking to hit all the main attractions in our area, and we’re happy you agree! It’s awesome to know that you loved the style of our Hotel we hope that you’ll come back and visit us again at Grand Hotel Trento in the future. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We thought we would try something different than the Best Western where we normally stay so we tried the Grand Trento. The hotel is truly one of the nicer hotels we have stayed in. The front desk was friendly but our room though extremely upscale was very small, so we needed to return one piece of luggage to the basement garage. This was not as easy as you would think for the elevator to the Garage parking is at the other end of the hotel. We also noticed when we took the luggage to our room there were no luggage carts available for guest, but I am sure you could have paid a hotel staff person to carry your luggage for you.

Even though the room was fully equipped, the in room WIFI met minimum standard with only a 0.99MBS so slow it would barely do email and web surfing was almost impossible and the login was difficult. Otherwise, the room was high tech and we had to call the desk to figure out how to operate the bed light on and off switches. The Bath was also extremely small but was very luxuries and finished in beautiful Italian alabaster marble.

Our in room safe was broken and we could not set the combination; also, I found that the Sauna was not available for use for it was closed on Sunday nights, and our TV had no English channels, not even news.

The Bar was open however, and as can be seen from the photo it a good place to relax or meet friends before dinner. There were several good restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

The Breakfast the following morning was adequate but a little disappointing. The staff was unfriendly and not helpful. Scrambled eggs were poorly prepared and if you wished eggs to order there was an extra 6e cover charge. We expected better from a hotel of this caliber.

Yes this is a nice hotel but we were happier at the Best Western and will stay there again on our return visit.

Room Tip: You may wish to pay more for a bigger room and don't stay there on a Sunday night if you want to use the Sauna.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear RICHARD B
Thank you for taking the time to give a detailed review of our Hotel.
Rest assured we do take your comments and feedback very seriously as this enables us to monitor our standards and our offerings to you.
I am sorry we did not meet all your expectations on your last visit, and I apologise for the unfriendly staff you met at breakfast time. I'd like to add that our Tv channels include BBC Worldwide and CNN.
I hope you will reconsider and allow us to leave you with a better impression in the future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel and the service from the staff in before and during dinner was excellent. Our drinks before dinner was all the more enjoyable because the hotel gave us complementary antipasto etc. However, overnight, the room was unbearably hot and the temperature control, for which I was given instructions to adjust, didn’t allow me to reduce the heating below 18C. I couldn’t sleep from about 3.00 am (not necessarily caused by the temperature of the room, I have insomnia) and after 2 hours of tossing I thought a warm drink would be helpful. But the room didn’t have a kettle or anything for making a cup of tea. I looked into every beautifully timber panelled wardrobe and cupboard and found nothing. They were all empty apart from coat hangers. So I had to wait jt out for a few hours. Breakfast didn’t officially start until 7.00 am but I was desperate for a cup of tea so I thought I would give this hotel a chance to redeem itself on this aspect. I went down to the reception area at 6.40 am and asked the man at reception whether I could get a cup of tea? He said “No, it’s not possible, not until breakfast starts at 7.00.”
Knowing that the dining room staff would all be on duty, with just 20 minutes until breakfast started, I was very disappointed this hotel considered one cup of tea was too much trouble for a guest.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Rowena S,
Thank you for your feedback. While it is wonderful to hear that you were pleased with the hotel and the staff over your stay with us, I am disappointed to learn that our reception clerk did not make any effort to satisfy your request for a cup of tea just a few minutes before breakfast service started. That surely does not reflect our standards and I am sure I will share your remarks with my team to avoid such occurrences in the future.
I'd like to add that all our rooms, except for the classic ones, are equipped with a tray for tea and coffee making facilities.
I hope to welcome you back in a near future.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel with amazing staff (in restoran and at reception) perfect location just 2 min from old town. 5 min from funiculore to Sardania. Just 3 min from buss station. Amazing view from room(6 floor) very reach and very good breakfast. So luxury lobby and first floor. Very clean rooms. But it pricy ... cost a lot..Rooms price a different in differend days
Car parking in garrage cost 11 eur!
We went at 20.00 for walk and then we returned they preper room for night(curtains and bed) it was nice but we were shoked .. we were notvexpected some one to come in at evening at the room. It was nice but i would prefer free mineral water every day instead if this!
Lady in restoran is very hospital... bring best espresso and maciato from bar(not from coffe machine) at the morning. After breacfast they clean tables imedeatly and very friendly helping you to find place
Veru popular hotel and usually over booked.
For bussines stay perfect but if i will travel from my family budget i will choose cheaper place. Trento is amazing

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Eva T,
It was a pleasure reading the comments about your recent stay and we are glad to hear that you found the location, the staff and the breakfast service to your satisfaction. We hope to see you return soon.
Kindest regards.,