US$194
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Luise(Riva Del Garda)
US$210
US$199
Ambassador Suite Aparthotel(Riva Del Garda)
US$237
US$193
US$188
US$318
US$279
Hotels.com
Grand Hotel Liberty(Riva Del Garda)
US$1,439
US$227
Savings alert! 58% below average rates

The price you found is 58% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$536/night.

Hotel Brione(Riva Del Garda)
US$120
US$117
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$211
US$206
Hotels.com
Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort(Riva Del Garda)
US$351
US$291
Priceline
Lido Palace(Riva Del Garda)
US$570
US$458
1,678 results
All reviewstrain stationbasement garageold towngreat hotelper dayenjoyed my stayconvenient locationbreakfast was includedeasy walking distanceone night stayroom was largestayed longerpublic roomsthe hotel offersquality hotelshort strolljunior suite
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel and the service from the staff in before and during dinner was excellent. Our drinks before dinner was all the more enjoyable because the hotel gave us complementary antipasto etc. However, overnight, the room was unbearably hot and the temperature control, for which I was given instructions to adjust, didn’t allow me to reduce the heating below 18C. I couldn’t sleep from about 3.00 am (not necessarily caused by the temperature of the room, I have insomnia) and after 2 hours of tossing I thought a warm drink would be helpful. But the room didn’t have a kettle or anything for making a cup of tea. I looked into every beautifully timber panelled wardrobe and cupboard and found nothing. They were all empty apart from coat hangers. So I had to wait jt out for a few hours. Breakfast didn’t officially start until 7.00 am but I was desperate for a cup of tea so I thought I would give this hotel a chance to redeem itself on this aspect. I went down to the reception area at 6.40 am and asked the man at reception whether I could get a cup of tea? He said “No, it’s not possible, not until breakfast starts at 7.00.”
Knowing that the dining room staff would all be on duty, with just 20 minutes until breakfast started, I was very disappointed this hotel considered one cup of tea was too much trouble for a guest.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Rowena S,
Thank you for your feedback. While it is wonderful to hear that you were pleased with the hotel and the staff over your stay with us, I am disappointed to learn that our reception clerk did not make any effort to satisfy your request for a cup of tea just a few minutes before breakfast service started. That surely does not reflect our standards and I am sure I will share your remarks with my team to avoid such occurrences in the future.
I'd like to add that all our rooms, except for the classic ones, are equipped with a tray for tea and coffee making facilities.
I hope to welcome you back in a near future.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel with amazing staff (in restoran and at reception) perfect location just 2 min from old town. 5 min from funiculore to Sardania. Just 3 min from buss station. Amazing view from room(6 floor) very reach and very good breakfast. So luxury lobby and first floor. Very clean rooms. But it pricy ... cost a lot..Rooms price a different in differend days
Car parking in garrage cost 11 eur!
We went at 20.00 for walk and then we returned they preper room for night(curtains and bed) it was nice but we were shoked .. we were notvexpected some one to come in at evening at the room. It was nice but i would prefer free mineral water every day instead if this!
Lady in restoran is very hospital... bring best espresso and maciato from bar(not from coffe machine) at the morning. After breacfast they clean tables imedeatly and very friendly helping you to find place
Veru popular hotel and usually over booked.
For bussines stay perfect but if i will travel from my family budget i will choose cheaper place. Trento is amazing

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Eva T,
It was a pleasure reading the comments about your recent stay and we are glad to hear that you found the location, the staff and the breakfast service to your satisfaction. We hope to see you return soon.
Kindest regards.,

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We loved our stay at this gracious hotel. Everything tastefully chosen. We were well greeted and given clear helpful information including a city map, where everything was located etc. Wonderful old town and the Hotel was well placed close to the town centre. Breakfast was excellent. More than you could hope for. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Judy M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your most recent stay at the Grand Hotel Trento.
I was glad to read that you found the location ideal and that you were happy with the quality and our customer service. Thank you for recommending us, and rest assured that your feedback will only help us get better and improve!
I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in our property.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The hotel was marvelous. Beautiful rooms, bath. Quiet, comfortable. Fantastic location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We arrived on bicycles and they had a special place to leave them in their garage. Would love to go back.

The restaurant was not the best. Cold, not comfy. Tables far apart. Slow service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Isabel B,
Thank you for the wonderful comments on your recent stay with us! We are pleased to hear you had a great stay and loved our helpful staff and central location.
I'll share your feedback about the restaurant with the team, there certainly is room for improvement.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Comfortable and well appointed rooms. Great restaurant (Clesio)
Convenient for Trento railway station (train station to Americans and small children)
Good breakfast except for the toast machine, which is the subject of the rest of this review:

It was one of those machines with a moving grid onto which you placed your untoasted bread. I placed two slices onto the grid.

After a few minutes' wait, one slice re-appeared in the tray below. It was reasonably brown, but only on one side.

In common with the vast majority, I like my toast browned on both sides, so I put this slice back into the machine to brown the other side, and awaited the arrival of the second slice so that I could do similarly with it. It didn't arrive. Had it disappeared into some toast equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle?
No: it had been discharged from the machine: not into the collection tray but out of the side. (I hadn't noticed: how silly of me not to realise that this was a toast machine which normally discharged into the collection tray but occasionally discharged out of the side just to make things interesting)
You can buy toasters for around €30 which take two slices of bread, toast them on both sides to the required level of browning and pop up when finished. Yet hotels insist on buying these ridiculous contraptions which take longer to do the job, do it far less effectively, and cost far more than €30.
Why not scrap this stupid piece of junk and replace it with 2 or 3 pop-up toasters which would deliver toast quickly and efficiently, avoid queuing for toast, and save money?

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Great review AlbertfromCroydon!
the description of your toast machine's "adventures" is simply fantastic!
Need to take immediate action, after all I agree 100% with your suggestions.
Truly, thanks for choosing GH Trento, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the city!
Have a great time,