1,727 results
All reviews train station old town great hotel public areas basement garage per day enjoyed my stay old style short stroll perfect location underground parking reception staff stayed longer quality hotel easy walking distance room was large the air conditioning
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Had a conference at the university, I stayed here for a few nights. The reception staff were helpful, and the hotel was just a short walk from the station (2 minutes).

The room was lovely, nice comfortable bed and pillows, good tv, nice bathroom, climate controls were good and very clean, couldn't fault it.

The only thing I would say is, the restaurant staff were very mixed in their approach to service. A couple were very friendly, one made me feel slightly uncomfortable about eating by myself. However, lovely food in the restaurant.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Goose922,
Thank you for choosing Grand Hotel Trento for your stay in Trento. It is great to learn that the hotel is situated in an ideal location for your visit. In addition, I am pleased to hear that you found the room comfortable and well equipped. I am glad you appreciated the food in the restaurant, I'll talk to the staff about the right approach they shoud have with our guests.
We look forward to having you back with us very soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Overall a very enjoyable stay with 2 small kids in a junior suite. The kids hadn't stayed in hotels before and had great fun in this place!

The hotel parking costs something like €11 - I always think it's cheeky to charge for parking - but it is very handy.

Hotel itself is very grand; plenty of space and nice and airy.

It is a short walk to the centre of Trento but also very quiet in the evening.

Only complaint was not being able to get free water brought to the room (it was very hot when we were there!). We had no choice but to pay the €3 per small bottle in the bar. When you are paying €140 for a stay you would think they would give you some water on the house (I think!). The bar itself was impressive looking but not very welcoming.

Staff were exceptional; very helpful and always available.

Breakfast was excellent, with huge choice, including make-your-own waffles which were nice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Mlane10,
Thank you for sharing you feedback with us about your stay. I’m delighted to hear about your great stay you had with us while staying with your family. We always aim to provide a high level of service for each of our guests and will take your feedback about the bottle of water into account as we are always looking to improve the guest experience.
We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely stay at the Grand hotel. It is very well designed and clean with friendly, helpful staff. The rooms are big and well presented. They are comfortable and temperature controlled.

The only downside was the door. We were amazed at the prices. My daughter ordered a alcohol free pina colada which was basically pineapple juice and coconut syrup; this cost €9. Our four drinks cost more than €30 which was ridiculous.

Stayed: August 2017
ANDREA A, Direttore generale at Grand Hotel Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear ChelseaSimon,
Thank you for taking your time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us.
I am pleased to read you had a lovely stay and found the rooms big and well presented.
Of course we share a different point of view about the bar, but all opinions are well accepted.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Trento.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

It was about 70 kms from Bolzano to Trento and the Hotel Grand Trento was a very welcome sight at the end of the ride. My wife and I and 2 friends arrived in the early evening and the staff knew instinctively what kind of day we had. They were accommodating, sympathetic and eager to assist. From the bar tender who quickly provided 4 of the coldest bottles of water I have ever had, to the desk clerks who checked us in quickly so we could get to our rooms, everyone was very helpful. The hotel itself was modern and as clean as any hotel I had ever been in. It's close to bars, restaurants, and not far from the cycle path. We only stayed one night but I would certainly recommend it for the staff, the size of the rooms and the wonderful breakfast before the next day's ride.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Barry W,
Thank you for dedicating some of your precious time to write a review for your most recent stay at the Grand Hotel Trento.
It's absolutely fantastic that you have gone into so much detail for your most recent stay at our Hotel. I was glad to read all these comments about how much you appreciated your stay and our location. Also, the fact that you praised almost every member of staff from the beginning of your stay until the end, is remarkable. Furthermore, rest assured that all your comments will be passed onto all the departments that are referred into this feedback. We look forward to having you back with us very soon.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Very good clean hotel, and only a two minute walk from the railway station. Our room had a balcony and overlooked a small park. Our room was at the front of the hotel. Good breakfast and nice bar area.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms were good, but ask for one with a balconyl
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear johnj1950,
I'm delighted to see that you had a good stay with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Kind regards