See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Very good place, pool area and gym, the breakfast is good until 10am, close to the historic center and castle, parking and restaurants, nice place, but, don't have wifi at room, cueck!! Good attention, have a bar and coffe shop! Great!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Very good location (10 min walk to towncenter), free WiFi, bikes, parking, sauna (not brand-new, but ok). Helpful and friendly staff. Only the rooms are old fashioned. If that is not a problem, and even if it is, great choice!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2015

We specified we wanted a double bed when we booked. When we arrived to check in and went up to the room it had 2 x single beds. Reception said they were fully booked, but offered us a room at the end of the hall. Small room, so small barely enough room for the double bed. The roof at the end of this hallway was under going maintenance, not very good. We wanted to use the gym facilities around 6:30 am, but the staff could not accomodate us, no they said several times the gym only opens at 9am no exceptions. Very unaccomodatiing staff at reception. Breakfast was poor, very little selection, no hot food items and we had to ask staff member to turn on the bread warmer as it had a broken switch.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I spent 3 nights in this hotel for business. My room was clean, furnished and quiet. The hotel staff friendly and welcoming. The SPA next to the hotel -- offered for free in the booking -- is an "OK" SPA, nothing special but offers all the basics.
I would have been very satisfied, but two little things. The Wi-fi in my room didn't work, and this seemed to me a known problem to the staff when I reported the issue. I hope they'll fix it soon. Secondly, the buffet breakfast is kinda poor. They could give more offer and increase the food quality.
In any case, I'd really recommend this hotel if you are looking for an easy stay, with the SPA possibility, next to the railway station and the city center.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Arrived on spec, got a room and decided to spend two days instead of just one night.
The view from the windows was breathtaking, and the fresh and clean mountain was air really calming and relaxing.
Used the hotel as a base to visit other places and friends nearby.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple