All reviews a wonderful stay grappa andrea hillside germany personnel venice
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I had researched this hotel and booked months in advance. We were really looking forward to staying here. On the day we arrived the owners double booked us and put us in a different hotel behind a shopping centre nearby. Do not bother booking here. Bastards

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Returned again this year with friends to stay 6 nights at this amazing villa. It is situated on a hillside in the middle of vineyards in a quiet location. Breakfast is more than adequate and can be taken on a lovely outdoor patio. I can recommend eating in the restaurant as Andrea is an amazing chef, producing many wonderful courses. (Especially his chocolate surprise) Christina and team cant do enough to help I don't know how they all keep smiling with the hours of dedication they put in. The bedrooms are of various sizes and all have charm and quirkiness. Bed linen and towels are changed regularly. Thank you to all at Villa Bertagnolli for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: If you want to pay the higher amount choose "Countessa" room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great location South of Trento. Lovely views of the area. Breakfast is good, a lot of choice for an Italian breakfast. Good coffee to start the day. Personnel very friendly too. Rooms are older but fit with the building and history.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Cyclicng through the area; i needed some assistance. Passed by at Villa Bertagnolli and asked if they could help me, which they did. Great service for cyclists! Thank you for helping me out right in the middle of the heat wave called Lucifer

Room Tip: Didn't sleep here, but they helped me out when cycling though the area
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of the most delightful places we have ever stayed,it felt like visiting an Italian relative. The place was homely, and clean, it's situated amongst beautiful gardens and vineyards a real Taste of Italy, I would recommend this place to anyone, don't expect high design or shiny new decor it's rustic, comfy and welcoming and a beautiful location, staff were friendly and helpful.
Highly recommend.