“Best mood and food around.”
Review of Nadamas

Nadamas
Ranked #31 of 449 Restaurants in Bolzano
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best places in Town. Creative food, multiethnic and flavorful. Very nice ambient, nice mood and great service. Don’t miss it it’s a must go!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Nadamas is a real wine bar where old and young people, tourists and locals come together.

Many kinds of good wine by the glass and a nice little card

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, drinks, and service!

My husband and I shared a bruschetta and each had our own chicken curry. It was delicious!!

The atmosphere was great and prices were decent (45 euros for two drinks, an appetizer, and two main entrees).

Would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Nice atmosphere, plenty of vegetarian options and friendly staff. I arrived early for lunch at 11.30. They told me I could order already but the kitchen wouldn't open until 12. In the meantime they brought me a little pastry, nice touch! A few minutes later, they opened the kitchen early for me and prepared some very tasty knödel/canederli for me.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We let spontaneity guide our decision to eat dinner here, and we were really pleased we did. As we walked past this place at 7:00pm on a Tuesday in April we could see virtually all of the dozen or so outside tables occupied; we seated ourselves in the last available table. The place, and our waitress, were hopping. She immediately brought us our drink orders (two large draft beers) and a small bowl of chips. Lucky for us she spoke English, as we struggle with Italian and Germain. We opted to order dinner; a large salad and lamb chops with roasted potatoes. Both orders arrived promptly and were excellent; the lamb was some of the best we have had. All of the other customers during the time we were hear were socializing and drinking, we were the only ones we saw who ordered food. Most everyone else seemed to be locals. Friendly locals too; we chatted with the people at the table next to us. We thought that our 36€ bill was quite reasonable considering the quality of the food we enjoyed.

Date of visit: April 2017