See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Booked a single, no smoking room in a four star hotel but they gave me a room on a poor wing of the building. Arrived at the room I find the door open by a towel stuck on the floor. I go back to the desk to communicate the room is inappropriate and the door open. No excuses no worries. The room is right because I paid just 204 euro for 3 nights! I signal that I paid for a four star service and I ask for a room change. They never took care. More than photos, the room is stinky (old hat and smoke). To keep the windows open means receive smoke from neighbors. The last night after complaints to the tour operator, shamelessly they told me they could not change room because I was out for my job! The staff was advised and luggage closed and ready to be moved since the first night. I travel for job and leisure 6 months a year, but I never had a so unpleasant experience.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2015

I've booked a room in this hotel for my father which accompany me during a trip to Bolzano. The most impressive thing about the hotel was the garden/park and the swimming pool. The grounds are stunning at the foot of a Mountain and very close to Bolzano airport and 10 min drive from the town centre. The hotel is in the typical south tirol style, well mantained and clean. Excellent price.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Chrisites81
Reviewed 15 July 2015

I have spent two nights in the Hotel, last July 10th 2015. actually did not like it. here is why.
Rooms: even though I have been told that the room I ahd been assigned was one of the best, I had to shower (twice) with just a few drops of water. When I said this to the reception desk; ia hev been given elusive replies from the lady such as "yeah , it is weird, the shower must be a little bit stuck with limestone.. we'll see (no caring at all about whjat I was complaining for)

Wi-fi
I have also asked for wi-fi.. and in a similar elusory way she has replied to me that a thunder had struck the hotel so they were having problems with wi-fi. once again she showed no interest at all in what I was telling her.

the hotel was evidently not paying attention at us as customers.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is supposed to be the best
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2015

We stayed just one night. Staff was very friendly and extremely customer focussed. It was my wifes birthday and the staff members came to wish her a happy birthday. In short Austrian efficiency with an Italian flair.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I`m not really as satisfied as with most other hotels. The personnel is efficient though not overly friendly and their command of English was not really what could be expected of this type of establishment. The quality bordered on 4 starts but just did not make it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends