US$117
US$114
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$157
US$103
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$172
US$165
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Hotel Eberle(Bolzano)
US$198
US$194
Ostaria Posta(San Martino in Badia)
US$134
US$130
US$164
US$293
US$281
Hotels.com
US$437
Chalet Hotel Diamant(San Martino in Badia)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstrain stationbreakfast roomold townair conditioned roomrecommended restaurantsquad roomsingle roomsuperior roomspoke englishbreadconvenient locationthree starwifinoisemuseumcheeserenon
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We stayed one night here on the first night of our biking trip. Our room was on the fifth floor. The lift only goes to the 4th. Room was basic with air-conditioning. I felt the bed was rather uncomfortable and on checking I realised that there was no mattress protector on the mattress. The sheet is straight on top of the mattress. Disgusting! Needless to stay this Hotel definitely doesn't deserve a 3 star status!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Very convenient to the old part of town (great food, see other reviews!). Clean and tidy room, air conditioning (did not expect that), excellent breakfasts.

Bikes had to be locked in a courtyard (locked gate from the street).

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Right across the road from the train station and the bus stop to Ortisei and the Val Gardena, the hotel's location was just right for our needs. We did not have to lug our bags all over town, just cross the road and it was right there. To get to the old town, we just had to walk about 5 to10min.

We took a quad room on the 5th floor. A bit inconvenient that the lift did not go all the way to the 5th floor so we had to lug the bags up one flight of stairs. Other than that, the room was spacious enough, the bathroom roomy and generously-sized, clean and brightly lit. The beds gave us a comfy night's rest. The free wifi worked very well.

Breakfast was better than the average hotel with a good range. Staff were helpful and full of information. I did not have to visit the TI in Bolzano because the staff could answer all the questions I had. The hotel also gave a coupon for a discount at certain recommended restaurants.

Overall, it is a good business hotel which was functional, met all my needs and was located in a very handy convenient location. I would certainly stay here again when I return. It is excellent value for money.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank chongbrood
Reviewed 18 June 2017

The two big things in Hotel Regina’s favour are location and price. Opposite the main railway station and a five minute stroll to the town centre - what’s not to like? As for price, while not exactly budget-chain level, it is a veritable bargain when compared to some hotels in close proximity - one for example, was triple the price of the Regina. If you wish to spend more for those “little extras”; it’s your money but the Regina supplied our number-one requirement - a decent night’s sleep, at a reasonable cost.

On reading the T.A. reviews, we decided to spend a little more on the room, in order to get a “superior” room on what is claimed to be, the “quiet” side of the hotel - only it wasn’t. Under our window, (room 312), below and to the right,was an industrial air-conditioning unit. Compressor/fan noise from the unit meant that sleeping with the window open was not advisable. Lucky then that the room air-con, (supplied by said unit?), worked well and meant that the window could be closed and the room cool and quiet. As I said, both my wife and I slept like babies, so I don’t want to make too big a deal about this.

The room itself was as described, having been recently renovated to a good standard. There was plenty of hanging space, a sofa, great window blinds that could block out almost all the light and lots and lots of power sockets. Not only that, they didn’t switch-off when we left the room, so devices could be left to charge when you were out. The hotel has decided against the ubiquitous “mini-bar” and instead, opted for vending machines in the lobby. That was just fine with me - as I never use mini-bars. The Wi-Fi was good and did not have any of the irritations you can have with hotel systems. Plus you got the best speed included, not the rip-off in some chain-hotels, with desperately slow "free" Wi-Fi - but faster available, at extra cost.

The bathroom had some complimentary toiletries but I would have swapped them for a shower that worked a little better. Turn on the shower and everything looked fine but when the water reached the correct temperature, the flow reduced to a just-about-useable trickle. It was really weird but not worthy of the hassle of a room change. I would have liked an in-room safe but reception will lock away valuables, should you need to.

Breakfast, as noted by most T.A. reviewers, was a cut-above the usual standard for three-star hotels. A decent selection of cold meat and cheeses, plus a better than average selection of pastries - all of which were replenished regularly - contrary to some reports. Hot beverages were supplied by a better than average machine - juices and cold drinks were OK.

This wasn’t our first trip to Bolzano, so we knew where we wanted to stay and Regina fitted the bill perfectly. There are hotels with an even more enviable location but as I said earlier, these come with a considerable increase in cost. I suppose the bottom line must be that when, (not if), we visit Bolzano again, we will return to the Regina without hesitation.

Room Tip: "Superior" rooms on the North side get some air-con noise.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Located just 5 minutes from main square near train station. I hoped the previous reviewers had been harsh but this hotel was a disappointment, particularly as we had one of the 5th floor rooms only accessible by stairs from 4th floor. My brother had a single room so small he could barely move. Room had a skylight, and was dim with pine cladding everywhere and a yellow bedspread. Non-functional air-con and could not leave skylight open as it was raining, also noisy with rain on roof so sleep was had to come by. The staff were very helpful and friendly, providing extra pillows etc and restaurant recommendations. Breakfast OK but nothing special. Visiting Otzi in the Archaelogical Museum was brilliant if you like that sort of thing - we were there over an hour.

Room Tip: If you book yourself ask for room NOT on 5th floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family