“A must .. we loved this place”
Review of Fischbanke

Fischbanke
Ranked #15 of 449 Restaurants in Bolzano
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This was our very favourite bar in Bolzano.. we found ourselves here every afternoon for a week. The wine was great. We loved our bartenders and the food was terrific.. we will be back. Love your favourite Australians

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Strolling through Bozen we found this little kind of hidden cafe/bar/sidewalk restaurant. It was perfect for a little afternoon aperitif (Aperol Spritz) and a snack (the tasty classic bruchetta and a salad).
Though this place was bumping, the service was fast and friendly.
The crowd seems to be an interesting mix of locals and tourists, great for people watching.
The charm of the place are the many cute and funny little nick nacks and artsy details.
Definitely worth to check out!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Fischbanke is by far the nicest terrace in Bolzano. The operator is a friendly older gentleman with a pipe. Various wines by the glass and delicious tapas.

The terrace is a colourful collection of self-painted signs with spells, lanterns and umbrellas!

We wanted to eat somewhere, but stayed on this cozy terrace ...

Are you in Bolzano, then really along Fischbanke and just linger!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Every time I’m in the city I visit Cobo’s Place. That’s an absolutely chilled location to have a few drinks (Spritz, Hugo, sparkling wine and some other good drops). The Bruschetta is quiet good too. Don’t be disappointed if you don’t find a place to seat. Just return a little later. There’s no possibility to do a booking.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I was lost, in the way I like to get lost in Italy, when I passed this bar. It looked inviting, but I was trying to find my way back to my apartment. I walked about two minutes more and suddenly, there in front of my, was my AirBnB. I turned right back around and went back to Fischbanke. The Aperol spritz was delicious, as was the veggie bruschetta I ordered. The music was great: Marvin Gaye, Adele, and Eros Ramazzotti were three of the artists I recognized.

Date of visit: April 2018