“Visit this terrace!”

Fischbanke
Ranked #14 of 446 Restaurants in Bolzano
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Fischbanke is by far the nicest terrace in Bolzano. The operator is a friendly older gentleman with a pipe. Various wines by the glass and delicious tapas.

The terrace is a colourful collection of self-painted signs with spells, lanterns and umbrellas!

We wanted to eat somewhere, but stayed on this cozy terrace ...

Are you in Bolzano, then really along Fischbanke and just linger!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Every time I’m in the city I visit Cobo’s Place. That’s an absolutely chilled location to have a few drinks (Spritz, Hugo, sparkling wine and some other good drops). The Bruschetta is quiet good too. Don’t be disappointed if you don’t find a place to seat. Just return a little later. There’s no possibility to do a booking.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I was lost, in the way I like to get lost in Italy, when I passed this bar. It looked inviting, but I was trying to find my way back to my apartment. I walked about two minutes more and suddenly, there in front of my, was my AirBnB. I turned right back around and went back to Fischbanke. The Aperol spritz was delicious, as was the veggie bruschetta I ordered. The music was great: Marvin Gaye, Adele, and Eros Ramazzotti were three of the artists I recognized.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Nice place for a drink to sit and watch the tourists and locals walk by. Owner is very friendly. Quite a large selection of wines and cocktails. The bruschetta looked scrumptious but was expensive.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Located on one of the lovely walking streets in Bolzano, the Fischbanke was a great find. A couple of glasses of prosecco, an excellent plate of bruschetta, and an opportunity to relax and people watch, al fresco. Heaven for me! The décor is unique and Cobo (the proprietor) is a pleasure to talk with. Can't really ask for more.

1  Thank debenste