“What a great experience it was. ”

Restaurant Zur Kaiserkron
Reserve with
Restaurant Zur Kaiserkron is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 482 Restaurants in Bolzano
Price range: US$35 - US$106
Cuisines: Diner, Mediterranean, Central European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We came for a late dinner for 2,me and my wife, to celebrate my birthday. The service was amazing and professional , the staff spoke flawless English and was intuelitive to our needs. The food was delicious and and cooked perfectly as well as the presentation. The atmosphere was romantic and relaxing. We enjoyed so much.

1  Thank Dima L

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner at this place. The ambience is quiet and relaxing. Food is inventive and delicious. We had one of the best crème brulée ever. Wine list is good, with options from the region. Service is kind. Cost is okay, considering the region and level of the place. Strongly recommended.

2  Thank FaAgg
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We ate here on our first night in Bolzano- the meal was superb, the wines excellent and great service- a truly memorable meal

1  Thank Katarina S
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

A reasonably formal setting, excellent service and superbly cooked food. We thoroughly enjoyed our food and relaxed in this environment with a glass of good wine. It is reasonably expensive but worth the cost. I chose a ravioli and spinach entree- the spinach tasted a though it had just been picked. My main of veal cheeks melted in the mouth. It came with book choy, carrots, aubergine and.... A special night out.

1  Thank BoroniaNsw
Reviewed 26 September 2017

My dining experience at this outstanding restaurant was fulfilling in all aspects from the the professional. Attentive wait personnel to the wine pairings and the cuisine especially the perfectly prepared pasta with white truffles, recommend highly if you are seeking a fine dining experience.

1  Thank Judels