“Good pasta and friendly service”
Review of Zenzero

Zenzero
Ranked #100 of 480 Restaurants in Bolzano
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Definitely one of my favourites in town.
Excellent mediterranean dishes and also some asiatic ones (I've only tried the Italian dishes so far).
Lovely peaceful inner terrace away from the busy streets, a nice place to meet, ideal for lunch or for a nice evening out.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I have been there quite a few times and tried both the italian and the thai food.
I molstly appreciated the southern italian food

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Ruoan tulo kesti lähes tunnin ja oli melko mitäänsanomatonta. Ravintolassa on italialaista ja aasialaista ruokaa, ainakaan aasialainen ei ollut kummoista. Onneksi saimme hyvää viiniä, joka pelasti illan ja antoi seuraavaksi päiväksi aihetta viinitilaretkeen.
---
We waited almost one hour our food, at least asian food really was not very good. Can eat, but... Happily we drinked very good wine.
---
Abbiamo aspetto un ora per mangiare. Almeno non il cibo asiatico non era molto buono. Per fortuna, abbiamo bevuto un vino ottimo ;-)

Reviewed 12 July 2015

My family and I visited Zen Zero for lunch this past Friday after a visit to the archeological museum. My wife had a vegetable stir-fry; I had the Pad Thai Gung noodles, and my kids had some of the more Mediterranean options. We also ordered some foccacia just to see what it was like (with prosciutto and rosemary). All of the food was very good -- service was prompt, and we enjoyed the atmosphere of the tables in the garden in the back (a bit warm, but to be expected in July). [Note: I have no idea why the previous reviewer didn't like the foccacia -- I though it was excellent, as did my kids (they hoovered it all up in record time.]

Reviewed 18 May 2013

one of the specialties of the house are foccaccia so we decided to order one. It had absolutely NO taste as they didn't use any salt! Waitress said they do this on purpose, you should put salt on it yourself.
The Asian food is extremely bland also and does not have anything to do with what it's called.
My wife ordered tuna steak and was offered the option of medium or well done (whatever happened to rare?). She asked maximum medium and got it well done!
Service is terrible also, they refused to speak anything but Italian (and yes we speak German and Italian).
Our little girl did not even get a glass to drink out of or a plate to eat from.