“Very good ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Great place for a nice pizza and cold beer!
The staff is extra nice.
Beautiful building and great atmosphere!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We were overwhelmed by the atmosphere
and the friendliness off the staff.
Very basic authentic food, just what you are looking for.Great wines, very nice presented. .... we will be back!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We had a memorable experience at Casa al Torchio, for lunch with the whole family !
Nice ambiance of Austrian Stube, pizza made with very fresh ingredients, very tasty ! and an outstanding tiramisu, the best I ever have eaten (and I tasted some !)
The service was just excellent: fast service, kind attentions, good advice for the wine (a Bessererhof Südtirol Otmar Mair Riserva Chardonnay, ++ !)
We strongly recommend !

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Ordered a plate with wild mushrooms, polenta and gorgonzola. When the plate came there were 3 portions side by side. A piece of about 300 grams Gorgonzola, a piece of 200 gms polenta and 200 grms mushrooms in sauce
All did taste quite poorly as there was no refinement in this plate. Disapointing

1  Thank gerardscheubel
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Visited this 'dump' on 24 May for dinner. Had similar problems with 2 bottles of wine which made them quite nervous and upset. Without aaking they dumped a random house wine on the table which gave me an extreme unconfortable 'look-down-on-me'-feeling.

I could not manage myself to eat one more bite of the food ordered and settled the bill, which had to be paid in full.

Avoid this arrogancy like many more reviewers said in recent months.

Food not that bad, but can't eat it with this kind of service.

While writing this story I still feel deep hate to them deep inside my veins.

AVOID THE PROBLEMS !!