“going out for dinner with my family”

Forsterbrau Central Bolzano
Ranked #48 of 482 Restaurants in Bolzano
Price range: US$23 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Good food, but service really poor, had to call the waiter few time to get served.
Seemed to me that service was much closer to customers the waiters new it! Sad

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We ate here having tried the Vogele which is opposite and was very hectic and noisy. The ambience of the restaurant is lovely - quiet with pleasant furnishings etc, lots of space and light. The food was nice. I had ravioli (vegetarian) and my fellow diners had Viener snitzel and goulash, both of which they liked. I had the local wines of St Magdalena and Lagrein. The St Magdalena was 2.50 - so cheap compared with UK. The waitress was charming. and the bill was very good value compared with a higher rated restaurant we ate in the night before. All in all we are very happy and highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Fish does not feature prominently on restaurant menus in Bolzano, but at this place I found a well prepared salmon with black rice and vegetables (I asked for extra of those).

Service was swift and the outdoor seating pleasant.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

- friendly staff
- fast service
- menu is ok
- poor selection
- slightly expensive for average food
- loads of tourists
- there are nicer places in Bolzano

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

the pasta and lasagna were really really good. for starters we ordered cheese plate which was a little disappointing for Italy.. and the only cheese I liked on the plate - the waiter couldnt tell me what it was.. they are really nice, but just wish they knew what they serve